It's a GIRL!!!

Bam

Yep, my fiance gave birth to our first child on Tuesday May 31st, 2005. Her name is Lauren Renae Beck, and she's 19inches long, weighs in a 6lbs 12 ounces, and popped out with a full head of brown hair!!!

She was 9 days late, but she's healthy as can be and loves to sleep ALL day, but keep her daddy up ALL NIGHT. lol.

If someone can host the pictures for me, I'll email you then, she's not camera shy at all.

This is definitely the best thing that's ever happened to me, she is so beautiful.

Originally posted by BAM6I4:

She was 9 days late, but she's healthy as can be and loves to sleep ALL day, but keep her daddy up ALL NIGHT. lol.

There's a joke about being like her mom in there somewhere, but I'm totaly leaving it alone. tongue.gif

CONGRATS! Mine is due in mid july, MAN its coming fast! Be sure you keep an eye on her around 2020, my boy will begin to prowl around then, I'm sure. tongue.gif

Thanks guys, she sure is a handful.

The stig, I'll be sure to a close watch on her that entire year or so, lol, oh shit I'm gonna have a teenage daughter sometime....ahhhhh, haha.

Pics will be up soon. I'm just glad she's healthy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/AmysBAD98GT/LaurenRenaeBeck5-31-05043.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/AmysBAD98GT/LaurenRenaeBeck5-31-05046.jpg

Here is her pics... she is a total cutie! Congrats to you both again!! smile.gif