He FINALLY lost!!!!!

Guest Elinar Longsight

Guest Elinar Longsight
Originally posted by B:

no ones cares, Men > Women = life

Don't even get that crap started. I don't care how "big" you are now, I have many ways of taking you down and none of them involve being physical in anyway. graemlins/slap.giftongue.gif If you are confused, just ask Shawn Jones or even Chris, I am sure they would be happy to indulge you with info. ;)

Originally posted by Elinar Longsight:

Don't even get that crap started. I don't care how "big" you are now, I have many ways of taking you down and none of them involve being physical in anyway. graemlins/slap.giftongue.gif If you are confused, just ask Shawn Jones or even Chris, I am sure they would be happy to indulge you with info. ;)

You will cook him a bad pot-pie? Not use enough fabric softener in his wash, causing him to be uncomfortable? :confused:

Originally posted by Elinar Longsight:

Are you trying to say you are smarter than Brandon? graemlins/lol.gif

-Marc

Guest Elinar Longsight

Chris- No it doesn't involve anything you consider a woman's job. graemlins/finger.gif

Marc- No, it has nothing to do with being smarter. If you have no idea what I was talking about, then you really need to pay attention more. ;)

Guest Elinar Longsight

I didn't have Anthony ban any of those people. :confused: I don't know where the **** you got that impression, but its wrong.

The joke was suppose to be that you didn't want to get on the bad side of witch, but I see that no one gets it.