I cant wait until Friday @ 9:00 a.m...

Guest infamous me 235

Guest infamous me 235

... to get these fucking wisdom teeth out. They really starting to hurt now. None of them ar impacted, they've all erupted and hurt like a bitch. I've had a headache for like 2 days straight now.

Can't wait til friday afternoon when I wake up and am dosed up on Vicodin.

Am a little nervous, NEVER have had any kid of surgery let alone be under anesthetic http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/ohnoes.gif

Wisdom tooth surgery sucks. They gave me Motrin after mine. They told me to come back in if the pain was too bad and they would give me something stronger. How the hell would I come back in if the pain was that strong? :confused:

Also, why is this in the kitchen?

Originally posted by Swirl Marks:

Wisdom tooth surgery sucks. They gave me Motrin after mine. They told me to come back in if the pain was too bad and they would give me something stronger. How the hell would I come back in if the pain was that strong? :confused:

Were yours impacted or not? Mine were and the surgery was bad but not as bad as one I had back in High School. I was eating food later that day this time. All of my teeth were impacted. Granted I was still eating small amounts of soft food for quite a few days.

I've talked to people whose wisdom teeth were not impacted and shortly after the surgery it was almost like nothing happened (obviously not in all cases).

That's pretty shitty Eli. When I had them done in High School, they didn't give me anything. I really could have used something early on. I was absolutely miserable for a few days. This time around they gave me 400mg Ibuprofens (same thing as Motrin) and Vicodin ES’s (7.5-750's). I only used the Ibuprofen's, but it was nice to have the Vicodin in case I needed it.

Guest infamous me 235
posted 09. June 2005 03:05 AM
Eli, thats why. It was early, I woke up and was like, wait, why the fuck did I post this in the kitchen.

Cody, you want some of those Vicodin I was speaking of? I have no use for them. No, I'm not going to give it to any of you just to take or sell it to anyone, I'm just offering some of them to Cody because he sounds like he's in pain.

I'm surprised they didn't give you your prescription already? I had to go get mine a few days before hand because they give you some antibiotics to fight any infection and the ones I took, I had to start the day before hand.

Oh yeah, have fun with the general anesthetic and the NASS before hand, it's fun stuff. graemlins/thumb.gif I almost wish I could find a source for the medical grade stuff.

Originally posted by Trouble Maker:

Oh yeah, have fun with the general anesthetic and the NASS before hand, it's fun stuff. graemlins/thumb.gif I almost wish I could find a source for the medical grade stuff.

whippets

also, the little cylinders for whiped cream makers

Guest racinbird
Hell, when I got mine taken out, one which was impacted sideways, I was out eating that evening and went out drinking that night. Other than getting food stuck in the holes, I had no issues or pain at all.

My wisdom teeth came out mad easy. I woke up all fucked up........went out later that night and got drunk and was fine the next day pretty much. Just a little pain. The thing that hurt worse was when I got a dry socket cuz i didnt take care of my shit and then I had to stick a little tube thing in the empty whole in my mouth and spray shit into it. Hurt ........hope all goes well.

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by Orion:

its not!

Thanks for moving it DJ ;)

Mmmmm, 30 pills of Vicodin and IBprofen? 80000000000, yayyyyy

Originally posted by John D’Agostino:

Mmmmm, 30 pills of Vicodin and IBprofen? 80000000000, yayyyyy

Glad to hear you got some, get rid of that pain. Good luck with the surgery tomorrow. Hope the general anesthesia doesn't mess you up too much. graemlins/thumb.gif

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by Trouble Maker:

Glad to hear you got some, get rid of that pain. Good luck with the surgery tomorrow. Hope the general anesthesia doesn't mess you up too much. graemlins/thumb.gif

I shoulda taken yours too, I want to be knocked the f out all weekend

Time to stock up on food for the next 20 minutes, no food or drink after midnight

redface.gif

i have to get my wisdom teeth pulled soon but i keep putting it off. i hate the dentist. i would rather do well just about anything than have to go to the damn dentist. i better get some strong shit when i go. im all druged up on vicodin now from my bike accident a few days ago. i love searching the internent under the influence of something.

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by I Drive It...It Breaks:

i have to get my wisdom teeth pulled soon but i keep putting it off. i hate the dentist. i would rather do well just about anything than have to go to the damn dentist. i better get some strong shit when i go. im all druged up on vicodin now from my bike accident a few days ago. i love searching the internent under the influence of something.

You wont remember SHIT from surgery, once they give you the laughing gas, stick you with the IV, and the DR comes in and puts the good shit in the IV, its over. I only remember them yelling at me to open my eyes. Just make sure you get some good after drugs and put ice on your cheeks, it really does help