Nice/Fast cars for sale

Hoop-D

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by Hoop-D:

Curious...$37K is twice the cost of your house? I need to shop where you shop... smile.gif

My house was $20K when we bought it as a structurally sound, aesthetically decrepit fixer upper. Due to a crime rate that puts some third world countries to shame, we get 5 bedrooms and two baths for that price.

Originally posted by mesteno:

Wow, Touchy aren't we, i never thought my opinion was so important to bruise someone's ego enough to warrant such a scathing reply.

You are a smart and good guy, why so spitefull?

really look at what you put down i kknow your not that kind of person to make a "you dissagree with me, well what the fuck do you know, my car is faster than yours."

How fucking juvenile, I think you may be having a bad day, because i know your not like that.

P.S. I never said you were ripping anyone off.

Nah...not at all touchy...just giving a bitchy reply to a bitchy sounding opinion smile.gif Quit being a turd...the "juvenile my car is faster" comment was intentional and meant to be silly.

The C32 is gone and so is the Mustang....both to great guys who got sweet cars....the Stang I sold to an acquaintance for $11,900...that's pretty strong deal for him. The C32 was sold to a long-time member of CR for couple thousand less than the price listed above...hella deal for awesome friend!

P.S. My car is for sale too.

Originally posted by Republicant:

<3 for Hoop-D

Mesteno, I can kindof understand where he's coming from. He is selling something, and you chime in and say that his prices are too high. If this were in the Corrall, that shit would get deleted. Just think about it.

Hey weiners ;) I posted it here on purpose to get opinions and feedback...no big deal.

So....<3 for you tongue.gif

Originally posted by Innocuous:

Shouldn't this be in the corral?

Hoop-D: If I were able to sell you a similar car to any of those for cheaper, would you buy it? (PM me if you want)

I would buy the C32 in a second! However...it is sold. To someone on here ;)

Originally posted by SwimmingBird:

Tell me, how low can you go on payments? I need to liquidate the Tbird (est $4k low, 5k high) and pay off the remaining $1300 on the loan, and keep the payments on the C32 below $300 a month.

BTW, I'm not even kidding, I want that car, what cn ya do to help me out?. Mercedes owes me that car because I will drive it the way those Krauts intended. ;) On that note, what can you give me in the way of extended warrauntees?

If that wont fly, what else do you guys have at your disposal? I'll be in the market for a new DD in spring, but if the right car and deal comes along, I'll enter the market sooner. I require RWD nd a manual transmission. How about an early/mid 90s SL600 or 500?

you are right, because in the corral, it would get deleted because it's in the general section instead of classifieds :D

Last time I checked your allowed posting opinion in the general section :(

I'm sorry for ruining the sales thread. If comment wasn't invited it shouldn't be here.

that is correct, Posting an ad here leaves it open to all kinds of silly and ignint banter. tongue.gif

No way less than $300/month could have been done...unles $10K or so was put down...but I would have done a lot to help you...and I will when you find something.

However...the C32 is sold. I have the line on some real nice SL500s. Currently...I have a 1997 (black on black) that is in immaculate condition. It is listed at $25k....I can work with that. With 3 to 4 thousand down on that car...I can get you where you want to be payment-wise!!!!