WE'RE MOVING!!!

MrMeanGreen

We closed on our house today and will be in it by next Saturday. I've taken vacation from work next week, so I'll have plenty of time to get shit done.

So, as per the previous thread....

I'll need help moving the major stuff Thursday and Friday of next week. I'll probably rent a U-Haul for Friday to move the furniture, and that'll be when I need people the most. There will be plenty of beer/pop/pizza for those who can give a hand.

Post here so I can get a good, working idea of how many people I have and when. That way we can plan for a definite time.

I'd appreciate any help I can get, and trust me, I don't plan on moving for at least ten years now smile.gif

BTW, I'm moving like three miles from Blacklick to Reynoldsburg.

As the fates would have it, I just leased a place on polaris and will be moving the same weekend. tongue.gif

But I can make it up to ya;

Originally posted by Elinar Longsight:

Also, does anyone have any boxes? I need to start packing asap and I have no boxes.

I have boxes, inumerable boxes (though I'll have to kinda sneak'm outa work). 12"x12"x12", 13"x13x13"", and 24"x19"x11". Lemme know what ya need and I'll bring it down friday evenin' (been a while since I hit Geeros)

Originally posted by StockV6:

Im turning you in Eric smile.gif . Thats why our inventory is always off.

I didnt say it'd be from OMI. ;)

Since when did that shit get counted, anyways? Everyone in that place grabs from the 12 cubes. Hell, up front they grab them just to throw shit away in. tongue.gif

I'll help out, I can get a pickup truck or a full size cargo van, whichever you guys prefer. I also can get some boxes, I will try and bring them tonight if you want to Geero's or drop them by tomorrow for you. The baby stuff is MINE, all MINE i tell you!! HARR HARR HARR!! smile.gif