sparks

Guest sphen02

Guest sphen02
*begin drunken post*Anyone ever heard of it? It's basically an energy drink with a rather high alcohol content. It's a 18oz energy drink with 6% alcohol by volume. All I have to say about it is, it's kinda a bitch drink, its rather tasty. I tastes just like an energy drink but wow. about 3 of them in an hour and your all fuckered up. Im drunk and wired as hell right now, it's the weirdest thing I have ever experienced. If you can find it i strongly suggest it. *end drunken post*

I've been drinking it since last summer and actually its 16 oz can for around ~$1.19... can you beat that? And yeah it fucks you up. Human limit is 4 in a night though... 5th you puke. ask my friend how he knows. I'd recommend it if you want to stay up and get fucked up, plus its pretty cheap.

Guest sphen02
i had three in an hour im fucking wired as shit i started drinkin keystone....ill give u guys an update when i drink my fourth i only bought four but i bought a 30 of stones haha. here when the caffience buzz wears off and im just drunk ill drink the 4th thatll be in a few beers im on my third stone since tho....so ill give you the update....im so friggin wired tho its ridiculous im drunk and cant stop moving its the most amazing thing ever hehe :eek::D

Guest sphen02
liquid crack that is all i gotta say. im done with number four..had a few keystones nice and drunk and holy shit i am wired as all hell it just isnt natural.....coolest thing ever.. u gotta try it if u find it

Guest sphen02
simply amazing....and im simply wasted...wow....i had the 4 pack of sparks....and about 6 keystones......drunk as hell but friggin wired as shit....its the least natural thing ever....its friggin awesome...hehe

Guest stevil
Originally posted by controler:

16 oz can for around ~$1.19... can you beat that?

Yeah... I get 24oz cans of 8.1% beer for $0.99, Steel Reserve. :D

Originally posted by Bubs:

Yeah... I get 24oz cans of 8.1% beer for $0.99, Steel Reserve. :D

Try the 24oz. Huricanes! :D

That's awesoem Steve, how much longer are you going to be up at school?

Shouldn't you be studying for finals? I'm going to tell your mom. tongue.gif

Guest sphen02
Originally posted by Neo Pee:

Try the 24oz. Huricanes! :D

That's awesoem Steve, how much longer are you going to be up at school?

Shouldn't you be studying for finals? I'm going to tell your mom. tongue.gif

im comin back friday....and you can tell her all you want i already did tongue.gif and hurricane is fucking incredible...it tastes good fucks your world up and its cheap :D ..the only thing that made sparks so special was the fact i was drunk and wired as shit