free cat

jeremygsxr

OMG...u guys suck! I was actually looking at this thread b/c I was thinking of getting another kitten (I have 2 cats already...14 and 15 years old). To my surprise it was nothing of the sort. I am sick to my stomach now. This is exactly why I keep my reilly bean and junior boonier in the house at ALL times.

PP I have 2 cats which are 2 years old and I love them to death!

I have 2 cats, 1.5 year old dog (mutt) and a 1.5 Pitt. They all get along and it's a fun home for sure.:)

I wish I had the time for a dog. I want to get a doberman. I need a dog I can run with. Those little ones won't be able to keep up. I'm still not sure where I'm gonna be working and hours so it's not fair to get a dog. Boo!!! Plus they are just like kids and we all know on here that that's not happening. :D Does your wife work? I'm curious how people can manage a career, gym, life, etc. and a dog. They are soooo needy.

I wish I had the time for a dog. I want to get a doberman. I need a dog I can run with. Those little ones won't be able to keep up. I'm still not sure where I'm gonna be working and hours so it's not fair to get a dog. Boo!!! Plus they are just like kids and we all know on here that that's not happening. :D Does your wife work? I'm curious how people can manage a career, gym, life, etc. and a dog. They are soooo needy.

1st...will you join us Sunday for our ride? I'd really like to bs some and have you join our crew..:cool:

2nd...to answer your question my wife works at the same company as me. Yeah we had to take 15 mins extra lunch to let them out as puppies until they were fully potty trained. We crated them in a small crate so they won't pee, because they won't pee if there's not enough room to get away from their waste. Then we'd come home half through our shift and let them out. Now they can last all 8.5 hours while at work and we let them out when we get home.:cool: When they're REALLY young...they're bladder can't hold it that long and they will go, but it's better in a crate. We have them ranging from small to HUGE($180).