So is anyone missing hockey??

black00ws6

i miss it...we have PSL's for the Blue Jackets, and go to about every home game...it gives you something to do during the cold months...i don't know what is gonna happen now or how we are getting compensated for the lockout.

I miss it also. But this is never going to get resolved unless the players and owners meet. They haven't met for over a month now. I am betting that the season will be cancelled, which will suck. Just when the Jackets seem to have things starting to turn there way and maybe win some games, this happens.

I guess I miss it a little but it probably won't sink in until later in the season. I usually don't watch much hockey on TV, but for quite a while now me, my dad and brother have been going to some hockey game every year. We used to go to Chill games and now we go to Blue Jackets games. I've gotten to at least one Jackets game every year, usually two or three a year. We have actually talked about what we are going to do this year. We will probably end up going to an OSU hockey game, but I'm not sure that it will be the same. I'm sure it will set in when we go to the game or around Christmas, my mom would usually get us the tickets for Christmas.

Originally posted by Wease:

LOL, I don't know if I'd go that far... ;)

I would go that far. We were once again picked as the darkhorse for the 8th seed . Irbe was a good pick up since braithwaite sucks. Nash and Zherdev, 2 of the most exciting young players in the NHL to watch.

I'm missing it. I usually go to 6 or 7 games a year on top of the handful of OSU games that I go to. I love hockey.

Originally posted by Neo:

We have actually talked about what we are going to do this year. We will probably end up going to an OSU hockey game, but I'm not sure that it will be the same.

I have never been to an OSU game but I have heard they are pretty good. They normally are not that crowded until later in there season. But with no Jackets games, I bet the OSU games will be packed.

Originally posted by Slowica GT:

I would go that far. We were once again picked as the darkhorse for the 8th seed . Irbe was a good pick up since braithwaite sucks. Nash and Zherdev, 2 of the most exciting young players in the NHL to watch.

You're forgetting about the rest of the underachieving veterans that were supposed to help out... ;)