Deal's Gap Pics Spring 2007

Pedro

So we get a call from Zorro...He's about 8 miles behind us. He said he was having truck problems in the middle lane of 75s. We get off and double back to find this..... :lol:

Deals07002.jpg

His reaction.....

Deals07001.jpg

Then this.....

Deals07004.jpg

And

Deals07006.jpg

Deals07008.jpg

We all finally got there...

Deals07017.jpg

Deals07015.jpg

Deals07029.jpg

Deals07025.jpg

Deals07018.jpg

After a looooooong day of riding...We took it to the pool.

Deals07033.jpg

Deals07044.jpg

Deals07038.jpg

:eek:

Deals07047.jpg

JMac having fun

Deals07027.jpg

She needed this to eat in the truck :lol:

Deals07050.jpg

Was that cop just wanting to see what was going on?

He had to come keep traffic from smashing into them..They broke down against the construction wall you see in the pic, left lane.....just above a hill. Could have been a bad wreck. The problem ended up being too many Yamaha's together at once.

Damn, where's the love fellas?! The day before the trip, i took my truck to Fastlube on Sawmill for an oil change. The next time i drive it, my ignition coil wire melts to my exhaust manifold. What luck!? That might be the last time I take my truck there!

Has anyone else had problems with FastLube? I usually go to the dealer to get my service done. I've been to two fastlubes the first one couldnt put back my airbox. The 2nd one...well, you know the story.

Anywho, I told the tow truck driver who owns the repair shop that ripped me off (not sure i got ripped off since I was stuck and he got me back on the road and allowed me to make the trip).

Anyway, if you're ever broke down on I75 in Georgetown, KY...Here's a good mechanic who's pretty nice and went out of his way to help me.

Clark's Tire & Auto Service

507 Cherry Blossom Way

Georgetown, KY. 40324

(502) 863-7534

I paid 320 for a flat bed tow with trailer hook up (135) and new plug wires. A little expensive, true. Teddy 'claimed' he was booked and he took me first thing in the morning. He even offered up his abandon house...looked like a scene from Deliverance...i respectfully declined :)

Putty, I hope to have the pics i took posted soon...if not, i'll just email them to you and let you post them.

We all seemed to have a great trip. Best Rider Award went to Brad on his CBR 929, he was tearing it up. Big props to Putty for even taking his new bike to that place. Bigger props for still riding hard.

Next time we go, i still suggest leaving on a Wednesday. With a schedule similar to this:

Thursday ride hard - all day long.

Friday - swim/canoe/tubing - we should ride or drive to this.

Saturday ride hard again..maybe do some sightseeing.

Sunday - drive home.

We all seemed to have a great trip. Best Rider Award went to Brad on his CBR 929, he was tearing it up. Big props to Putty for even taking his new bike to that place. Bigger props for still riding hard.

Brad and Putty deserve props. Brad is a excellent rider. He passed me on the Skyway dragging a knee with a perfect line. :guitar:

Jokergirl and Gixchic looked excellent as well. I think everyone did a great job.

Next time we go, i still suggest leaving on a Wednesday. With a schedule similar to this:

Thursday ride hard - all day long.

Friday - swim/canoe/tubing - we should ride or drive to this.

Saturday ride hard again..maybe do some sightseeing.

Sunday - drive home.

The schedule for next time sounds like a good idea. Checking out the scenery or actually sightseeing would be a good way to catch a little break in between those long days of riding. By Saturday my ass was sore, which was one reason I didn't mind heading back to Columbus.