My back is broke...

Boost-n-Juice

I swear it was April's fools day when I woke up Saturday morning. Earlier in the week I ordered some dirt from Jone's Topsoil and it was delivered Saturday morning. I told the guy I needed enough for a flower bed, 16'x4', 1' deep. He says I need 3 cu ft, but for $5 more I can get 4 cu ft. Sure send the shit.

I wake up and I have a mound of dirt the size of my Crown Vic in my driveway! Holy Shit! I fill the flower bed and that only took a 1/10th of the pile! I called to have them come pick up the rest and they closed! So I spent $130 and rented a little ride on digger thing. Almost killed myself several times on that.

Bottom line, my yard is a few feet closer to the moon! and my ass is broken!

+)_*+*#)&@_)$)*$)#*$*)+@##*(!!!

Originally posted by nathan96:

I moved 8 yds around in my front yard with a shovel and wheel barrow on Saturday so quit your whining! Jones does have great pricing though, cause it was only $172 delivered for all that dirt.

haah, I have you both beat last year I got soil from jones and moved 15 yards of the shit. Lets just say i got my yard done and several of my neighbors yards were taken care of as well.

If I ever order from them again ill pay the extra money to have them spreed it for me. Oh it took me 3 days to move all the dirt.

I know what you mean on the spreader. That thing would have been great, but it couldn't come out for like two weeks and even then it was on a weekday. My neighbor was bitching about how she is going to be selling her house and my front yard was a "mess". I told her it would take a few weeks, but that it was going to look way better than hers. I put in irrigation too, so watering the yard will be a breeze.