Needed: Rear spring spanner tool ZX10

ousley99

Thanks. I didn't realize they were that cheap. I'm trying to avoid the hammer and screwdriver untill after the Kawasaki Engineer and my lawyer due a follow up at the end of the month...

Oh, it rarely leaves a mark.

That's wrong. :slap: Flatheads cut right into it with each hammer. I would suggest a punch if you do it that way though.

But I like the one from the link I posted the most so you can get a good grip to move the collars.:cool:

That's wrong. :slap: Flatheads cut right into it with each hammer. I would suggest a punch if you do it that way though.

But I like the one from the link I posted the most so you can squeeze in on tight to get a good grip to move the collars.:cool:

That one looks nice...do you have one? I need to buy one...my suspension is so stiff in the rear its killing me.

No, i've been busy. I'm purchasing one next week or so. I've asked some guys that have it and they told me how much better it is than the standard spanner. So far I've used a shitty spanner and beat the hell out of the collars with a hammer and flathead which did more damage than moving. I got it softer which I wanted, but I am buying this drag specialties tool to get it done perfect next time.

You guys are killing me! haha

My bike is in litagation for lemon law; that is why the Kaw engineer and lawyer are inspecting it... It has to remain the same condition as when I orriganaly filed the case last Sept.

Same condition; meaning no major adjustments or scratches, knicks, dings, etc. Suspension adjustments should be ok, and normal wear and tear, I just don't even want to worry about explaining anything...