I heard...

LJ

From what I have heard (from the emergency personell message), the dam will be opened up at midnight, evacuations shortly before.

http://www.lrh-wc.usace.army.mil/wc/acsns.htm

Alum Creek level, per that site is up almost 13 feet from normal, and almost every park road is blocked off.

I'm curious as to what is true. I live on the west side of neil and I'm at work right now about 100 yeards from the olentangy river. We havent moved anything in our server room yet, at the press conference they said nothing major would be released (water) until Saturday...

yeah they are opening it tonight and again tomorrow. They are afraid that the dam is going to break.

Vette, you are right near the alum creek river. if you have a basement get all of you stuff out of it now. My friend is freaking out. They are moving their horses to another barn asap. Her back yard ends at the creek.

i'd rather live in ohio then drive a miata.

you know why mazda named it miata:

because the owners think to themselves,

"miata buy a real car"

hahaha... but on a serious note, it did place

like 3rd most popular car for gay guys.

today we OSU OIT staff were on alert for saturday morning, currently the olentagy is at a stable state, tomorow morning they were iffy on how high the river would go. As of 12:30 i recieved word, in email from the osu staff that the water levels are currently no longer a threat and that army engineers are considering it a lower risk than previous. Depending on how much water comes down from further north. As of right now, everything is ok. for the campus area.