Clarrett...

AngryBMW

Originally posted by still2high:

It sucks because now he proved his point to OSU and its going to give other college athletes ideas.

What idea would that be? Let me screw up my life for being an idiot.Instead of going in the top 10 i went in the 3rd round and ill be lucky to make the team.I hope others follow in his foot steps.

Denver is actually the best possible opprotunity for him, thier system mekes just about every halfback that lines up for them look very good.

as an optimist I hope that for his sake he has matured enough to realize he has recieved his last and best chance to turn his life around right here.

it's been said that if he didn't get picked by denver in the 3rd, dallas was going to take him with the 4th.

Originally posted by Redneck #1:

Denver is actually the best possible opprotunity for him, thier system mekes just about every halfback that lines up for them look very good.

as an optimist I hope that for his sake he has matured enough to realize he has recieved his last and best chance to turn his life around right here.

it's been said that if he didn't get picked by denver in the 3rd, dallas was going to take him with the 4th.

+1000........if he can do it anywhere its going to be in Denver. As a fan I want to see Clarrett get the shit knocked out of him at least once. As a Buckeye I want him to do well. It will be interesting to see what happens to him. Im sure that the pros wont let his mouth get out of hand there.

Guest SilverCivic
Last year when he tried to force his way into the draft a lot of pro defensemen said they would be head hunting him. Now that was for the ordeal he put OSU through and because of the lawsuits vs. the NFL. All that is over but that does not mean they wont still take a one game suspension for head hunting to prove their point.

Originally posted by SilverCivic:

Last year when he tried to force his way into the draft a lot of pro defensemen said they would be head hunting him. Now that was for the ordeal he put OSU through and because of the lawsuits vs. the NFL. All that is over but that does not mean they wont still take a one game suspension for head hunting to prove their point.

+1000

Originally posted by lilchaz16:

He's a good football player, no body gives a shit about his personality. Him being a good guy doesn't score points.

He's gonna be another T.O., and that DOES score him lots of suspensions, fines, and enemies.

Shannahan is an idiot for picking him.

and he is no longer a good football player. am i the only person who saw him fail in the combine?

Guest racinbird

As a Buckeye I cant wait to see him play!!!!!!!

So I can laugh when he gets broken in two like a twig smile.gif That man hasnt played shit in years, sucked at the combine, and has NEVER played a full season of healthy football in his LIFE!!

Originally posted by racinbird:

As a Buckeye I cant wait to see him play!!!!!!!

So I can laugh when he gets broken in two like a twig smile.gif That man hasnt played shit in years, sucked at the combine, and has NEVER played a full season of healthy football in his LIFE!!

amen brother

I can't wait to see him get busted up.He wasn't that great in College,1237 yds in 11 gms.Michael Hart at Michigan had 1455 in 12 gms as a Freshman and Barry Sanders holds the overall single season record with 2628 yds.Didn't Ron Dane have 1800+ as a Freshman.Clarett hasn't played a full season since what 8th grade?He's a punk.I can't wait to see him getting messed up on ESPN.

u guys do know that 3 weeks prior to the combine the kid weighed 260 right? his former agent told him to bulk up for the combine, then his new agent who got ahold of him 3 weeks prior to the combine got him leaned down to 234ish and 13% bodyfat. As a guy who has bulked for football, then spent an ENTIRE summer cutting down for the season, the guy had to be absolutely worn out at the combine. the guy is an animal on the field and will do well. i called him in the 3rd round and will be backing him 100%

Guest racinbird
It'll be interesting to see what happens, when he is on the field good things happen, but I do not like how he delt with things that last couple years

Originally posted by SVRIDER:

i called him in the 3rd round and will be backing him 100%

You’re kidding me right, why would you ‘back’ that piece of shit?

Having said that, I can't believe anyone is surprised that he went where he did. He was going to be worth the gamble to some team. I would have guessed that he would have gone a little later, but I'm not shocked he went where he did. I would have been shocked if he would have went first or second round. The kid still has so much raw talent.