Steelers / Eke'd it out!

Kohones

Well it wasn't pretty but it is a "W". My Xmas gift from wife & Mad Malibu is an AFC Championship game tix. Last night I thought (for just a moment) they'd be getting their $$ back. I think next week =

* if the Steeler team that played in reg season against Eagles & Pats shows up, they'll win, if the team that played yesterday shows / THEY'LL lose

* Superbowl winner will be the victor in Heinz field next Sunday

* I'll need to "dress" for the cold Sunday too -

GO STEELERS! :D

Originally posted by GoEagles93:

Eagles All The Way Baby!!!!!!

I doubt that happens Eagles run stop defense is suspect and ATL runs the ball very well. I think it will be just like the last few years w/ the Eagles biting it in the NFC championship. ATL vs Pitt w/ Pittsburgh being the super bowl champs is my .02

Guest GoEagles93
The Eagles have stopped vick and his crew plenty of times in the past and they have improved their run defense a lot through the year...once again the Eagles WILL win the NFC Championship game and then will go on to beat the Patriots in the Superbowl!!! E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!

all i know is that rothelsburger needs to take that fucking glove off of his hand, the past few games he has played he did fine not wearing the glove, but every pass that he made in the game was either short or long, almost none of them were on target, so my .02 is: playing with glove on- loss next week... playing with glove off- superbowl 39 champs

Just read recent threads & I agree Big Bens gloves have GOT TO GO! Really not worried about Eaglets or Falcons, if Steelers can seal the deal in Pgh Sunday they'll win in Jacksonville. This years superbowl will probably be owned by the AFC Champ

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Tom, Rick, & Marc ;)