Jesus is rolling over in his grave right now

Casper

Originally posted by Orion:

christianity.

religion isn't proof. christianity is based on a book of short stories. did jack really jump over the candlestick? well just because a book says so doesn't mean its true.

ps: i'm just being an asshole today.

Originally posted by Ich bin der Teufel:

[QB] religion isn't proof. christianity is based on a book of short stories. did jack really jump over the candlestick? well just because a book says so doesn't mean its true.

I agree. After all, the Ford marketing material for the 1990 Mustang GT said IT was fast and we all know THAT is not true ! graemlins/burnout02.gif

Assuming Christian beliefs are the way things are, jesus could not roll over in his grave as he ascended (this is the guiding mystery in Christianity). Assuming Christian are inacurrate, there was no jesus and therefore would have no grave to roll over in.

Either way the aforementioned statement that the grave is empty is quite close to reality.

I would however, avoid any mention of religion on the board her as we are a diverse group consisting of many cultures and religions.

As for the band, yes they are quite stupid.

Originally posted by Akula:

Assuming Christian beliefs are the way things are, jesus could not roll over in his grave as he ascended (this is the guiding mystery in Christianity). Assuming Christian are inacurrate, there was no jesus and therefore would have no grave to roll over in.

Either way the aforementioned statement that the grave is empty is quite close to reality.

I would however, avoid any mention of religion on the board her as we are a diverse group consisting of many cultures and religions.

As for the band, yes they are quite stupid.

jesus was definitely a real person. he built some dude's hotrod. haven't you ever heard the song?

i swear, some people just can't have fun on this board. whoever dislikes my joking around about religions, well, can fuck off. i joke about them all, not just one. i think organized religion is like folding your underwear. sure, it looks good, but its rather pointless. religion is a part of you. you're not a part of a religion. people get that confused all too often.

larry: yeah my car's slow. would you enjoy talking more shit about my car? i can create a whole thread just for your peachy ass to do so. i wish i was as cool as you man. i mean come on dude, you're what, 32? damn you're cool. i wish i owned a 99 cobra so i could talk shit about other people's cars. i bet you feel like a big man now that you've belittled my car. so, if you feel like talking shit, at least talk shit about me. my car can't defend itself. that's like me talking shit about your small penis. it isn't your penis' fault. there's nothing it can do about it, and it can't defend itself.

Originally posted by Akula:

Assuming Christian are inacurrate, there was no jesus and therefore would have no grave to roll over in.

There was a Jesus, he pissed some people off, and was crucified. The romans keep good records, and thus the world knows he was around and did exist. But then again, there was also a David Coresh who said he was the messiah.

He lived, he died, and since I'm not a christian, I beleive there's a body some where, so I agree, it's rolling.

[ 17. June 2005, 06:14 PM: Message edited by: The Stig ]

The song itself is so-so, it seems to steal off a lot of popular "trendy" lighter rock songs. The lead singer sucks though; off key, and doesn't get away w/ it because he doesn't have any sort of unique voice.

As for the lyrics......I wasn't paying attention. ;)

jesus was definitely a real person. he built some dude's hotrod. haven't you ever heard the song?

i swear, some people just can't have fun on this board. whoever dislikes my joking around about religions, well, can fuck off. i joke about them all, not just one. i think organized religion is like folding your underwear. sure, it looks good, but its rather pointless. religion is a part of you. you're not a part of a religion. people get that confused all too often.

larry: yeah my car's slow. would you enjoy talking more shit about my car? i can create a whole thread just for your peachy ass to do so. i wish i was as cool as you man. i mean come on dude, you're what, 32? damn you're cool. i wish i owned a 99 cobra so i could talk shit about other people's cars. i bet you feel like a big man now that you've belittled my car. so, if you feel like talking shit, at least talk shit about me. my car can't defend itself. that's like me talking shit about your small penis. it isn't your penis' fault. there's nothing it can do about it, and it can't defend itself.

Wow.. right after you accused anyone who defends their religion of not being able to take a joke, you post a whole lame paragraph because someone had the nerve to joke about your car.

If anyone watched the King of the Hill re-run last night it was hilarious.. about Christian rock. I'm a Christian and I thought it was funny. Hank: "You're not making Christianity better,you're just making Rock and Roll worse."

did jack really jump over the candlestick? well just because a book says so doesn't mean its true.

Liar!

I'm going to write a book about how big my schlong is and get it published so it will become true.

So, we all agree Jesus was probably a real dude who got crucified? Even if he didn't raise from the dead, his grave is probably empty if it even still exist (probably destroyed). So I say there's not way he's in his grave, no matter what way you believe.

Ummm...I'm just going leave this one alone, simply because I'm not sure if you're serious. I do have a Cobra. So what? That is another type of MUSTANG, and mine certainly isn't the fastest of said specimen on the planet, especially with me behind the wheel. I figured another Mustang owner could take a little ribbing from a fellow Mustang lover. I would have done it even if I drove a Mustang II, which, as it happens, I saw a VERY clean example of tonight at George's American Grill off of Georgesville.

Originally posted by Larry:

I agree. After all, the Ford marketing material for the 1990 Mustang GT said IT was fast and we all know THAT is not true ! graemlins/burnout02.gif

It's funny cuz its true. graemlins/thumb.gif

Ben, stock, they sucked in 90, deal with it. tongue.gif

For those of you who don't know me, I'm just fucking around. I don't take offense to anything. All good fun for me. Maybe I'll just go get a Thunderbird. Then I'll be fast like Eric.

I thought you were (since you said you were being an asshole), but since I wasn't sure (and this isn't the kitchen), I didn't want to risk a trip to banned camp.

It's all good.

graemlins/supergay2.gif (I just wanted to use this one).

Originally posted by Larry:

I thought you were (since you said you were being an asshole), but since I wasn't sure (and this isn't the kitchen), I didn't want to risk a trip to banned camp.

It's all good.

graemlins/supergay2.gif (I just wanted to use this one).

Just ignore Ben. Someone once told him on here that his job is to be an asshole, so he tries his hardest every day to accomplish that. Once in a while people actually believe that he is an asshole, but for the most part we all just get a good laugh at his expense.

Originally posted by Lustalbert:

inb4dalok

off to the kitchen

I'm sure as hell not moving this to the kitchen. This is fun. Hahaha...

Oh and Eli, I'll fix it for you:

Eric = slow car/fucking insane driver

Ben = slow car/sane driver

Mike:

I wasn't told my job was to be an asshole. I was made a mod because I'm an asshole. There's a big difference.