Bad news for Cinnci

copperhead

Not only am I not interested in losing my license, but this kind of stuff happens all over the country. I like places like Norwalk, no telephone poles, only risk is basically to myself! Thanks for posting this though / it should serve as a reminder to ALL of us --

look at the pic, that kid should be dead!? How do you survive that car folding like that?

"He normally doesn't race," said Steve Breuer, a friend of Cooney. "He knows his car is fast, so he doesn't race it on the street. He knows better.
Soooo whats done to that integra to lift it from the Slow and make it actualy fast?

There were no skidmarks, indicating that Cooney's car hit the pole at full force, Hamrick reported. Cooney was pinned between the pole and the passenger door.
So maybe he didn't know what was going on? He hit the pole sideways, so there had to me a mark somewhere, unless he never tried to correct or brake. Drivers ed classes need to teach more shit then just law, it's that simple.

"He normally doesn't race," said Steve Breuer, a friend of Cooney. "He knows his car is fast, so he doesn't race it on the street. He knows better."
i bet it's a typical 15sec Integra, anyways, i thought these poles were designed to 'break-away'? i know when i hit one with the Viper, i went right thru the damn thing, actually i think i took out 2 of them.

Originally posted by 1Quik7:

i bet it's a typical 15sec Integra, anyways, i thought these poles were designed to 'break-away'? i know when i hit one with the Viper, i went right thru the damn thing, actually i think i took out 2 of them.

You had quite a bit more velocity, and a stiffer car. ;)