Where to get Credit Reports?

Bam

I need to check mine and my fiance's credit ASAP. I would prefer the free ones as long as they accurate. Also, I need ones that include the credit scores. Where should I go to get these? Can I go to a bank or something? I would rather do this local, than online.

Thanks

Matt

Guest blue_evo
You can go to your local bank, they'd be able to run one for you. The three major credit reports to check are from Experian, Transunion, and Equifax. Some banks will check all three, others will just check one of the three. If you're looking for particular information, make sure you tell the rep. from the bank to make sure that info will be there, so you don't have to keep checking. All 3 credit reports should match anyway, so it's not a big deal which one you check. I'm not sure if they'll charge you a fee or not, but if you're trying to get a loan/mortgage, they'll usually run it for free if you're planning on applying for one at the time.

Guest doggunracing
Originally posted by buckeye:

they pased a law that people were to be allowed to get one free report a year but they started it out west first and then it was moving here. I have not heard if it has made it out this way yet. Anyone know about this?

March 1st