Forza Motorsports

thorne

well so far today

i have a 2002 type R with everything u can do to it (608 hp) TCS on up to 100 mph

1998 supra TT with everything retarded hp

z06 tt that looks stock, 877 hp all the brake upgrades. ran a 9.99 at 155 lmao.

also noticed on the z06 when braking in the side view the rotors glow under braking.

I just acquired a 2002 Nissan Tommy Kaira Skyline GT-R R34 earlier today and spent well over an hour tuning it. Now that is one wicked car! I also got a pink 2.5RS that'll take anyone on ;)

And yes, they do have a VR-4 in the game.

Guest FastSaleen
This game just flat out ROCKS!!!! I started with the RSX-S, have hardly done any upgrades to it and it's already at 260hp. I can't wait to actually have time to play this game. I've only done 4 races, but I have to say that I really hate the New York City track.

hey saleen i'll sell you my 2002 mugen integra with 608 hp i you want it. everything done to it.

deft how much hp that tommy r34 put out? i got the mine's skyline and i got it up to 984 hp.

Originally posted by RX7dood:

deft how much hp that tommy r34 put out? i got the mine's skyline and i got it up to 984 hp.

I have the TK R34 at 923hp (0-60: 2.6, 0-100: 4.8). I've been trying to mess w/ the suspension a lot but can't get too much higher than 1.10 G's @ 120mph. I've also been playing around w/ a 350z Track. It's got 673hp and does 1.13 G's @ 60mph. I still have to spend some more time tuning both cars though. I know they got some more potential hiding.

When I see you on Live, we'll have to get some races going.

Anyone got the Mustang's yet ? I have been yet to get them and im level 9 with a few decked out cars. a 400hp vw / 350 hp TSI / 200 HP 1800 pound car ( for the 200 hp race) 350 hp lexus /

Originally posted by deftapcubus:

I have the TK R34 at 923hp (0-60: 2.6, 0-100: 4.8). I've been trying to mess w/ the suspension a lot but can't get too much higher than 1.10 G's @ 120mph. I've also been playing around w/ a 350z Track. It's got 673hp and does 1.13 G's @ 60mph. I still have to spend some more time tuning both cars though. I know they got some more potential hiding.

When I see you on Live, we'll have to get some races going.

seriously tho hit me up, i have the ultimate track cars now. enzo, and the carerra GT. also picked up a Nur skyline

How is the online play? I borrowed my buddy's X-box, and played the game for a couple hours, but he didn't have X-box live.

Does it lag, or does the framerate slowdown? How easy is it to get a race going? How are the car clubs?

Thanks! smile.gif

Originally posted by Mr. CentralOhioSubarus:

Does it lag, or does the framerate slowdown? How easy is it to get a race going? How are the car clubs?

I've haven't spent too much time online but from what I've played, there hasn't been any lag. It stayed locked at 30fps for the most part. Only when you have a shit ton of people going around one turn would it slow down at all but even then, it's not bad by any means. It's pretty easy to get a race going. If you join a race while it's in progress, you just watch a grid of what's going on until the race is over. I haven't setup a car club yet.

Playing on XBox Live is smooth and lag free. I'm running my xBox thru a wireless to my router then to the cable modem and even with those hops its still smooth as a baby's butt.

BUT - having said that - the RACING that you'll actually get to do on Live is kinda boring in that its just hordes of the SAME OLD CRAP:

Picka server and log on. "Oh, you have a 800hp skyline. Oh you're racing a 900hp WRX, and oh I see you've also bought all the upgrades on your EVO." Move on to next server... "Oh, you have a 800hp skyline. Oh you're racing a 900hp WRX, and oh I see you've also bought all the upgrades on your EVO." Move on to yet another server... "Oh, you have a 800hp skyline. Oh you're racing a 900hp WRX, and oh I see you've also bought all the upgrades on your EVO."

And so on and so on and so on. The exact same rice, in the exact same set of upgrades, on every server. The only thing that changes is the paint scheme and how high the soprano voice is over the Voice coms.

Try to find a Class D or C or a showroom unmodified car race? Not happening.

So anyone wants to do some showroom racing, or something OTHER than the same old B1 or A1 modified boxcars, I'm game. IMO the best racing happens sliding around on under-tired, under-braked non race prepped cars. Anyone want to run a stock CTS V or a stock IS300 or a stock whatever, hit me up - CTS V Mowgli.

Originally posted by Mowgli:

Try to find a Class D or C or a showroom unmodified car race? Not happening.

Yeah I noticed this as well. I actually was able to find a class C race one time but other than that, B is a rarity, then A-R are normal. I'm down for racing some D/C/unmodified races when I see you online.