400mins over on my anytime plan

dragknee66

Guest 1QWKEVO

gotta stop callin those weird dating commercials you see late night on TV!! lol

the biggest cell bill ive had was about 175....but i have gone to -270 dollars in my bank account before!! lol

Originally posted by DragKnee66:

thats 83 hrs a month on a cell phone hah. Brain Cancer time lol

Yep.

No, the company pays for it. :D

I have had this cell phone since the end of March, 2004. Here is my life timer: 509 hrs, 39 min, 18 sec. :eek:

You should get the plan with the roll over minutes, that way when you don't go over your minutes you can use them for the next time that you do. Thats what I have and its saved me a few times.

Originally posted by DragKnee66:

What advantages does tmobile have over sprint or verizon though?

well, without trying to raise the hackles on rob, t-mobile has the best prices and customer service in the industry (according to j.d. power and assoc.) a network with roaming affiliates in over 130 countries, and american plans that all include free roaming and long distance (including hawaii, alaska, and puerto rico)

i have Tmobile as well. I get signal everywhere, with no roaming charges. I never drop calls. They are very good about communicating how things go with plans etc. I have had Cingular, and verison. I use a sprint phone for work and Tmobile is the best. tHis month as well I went over due to my work service (sprint)has having issues. So I used my personal phone for work. They gave me a curtiousy message to let me know that i was approaching a limit i set when i set my plan up.