All-In Columbus, first place = $20k! this week/end

Guest SweeeetSilvia

Originally posted by Dr. Z06:

I can completely understand your frustration on people that just won't get the fuck out of a hand.. It's like you know you have them beat, but they just don't know enough to know they're beat and should get out. That's really frustrating at times, especially when they catch a card or two - it like fucking encourages them to keep playing like jackasses.

That's my biggest bitch about playing Hold 'Em. Guys that stay in a hand or call on shit, then catch some miracle card or cards to beat you... graemlins/doh.gif

Originally posted by Rowhan:

Find a place to play

If you want to rent out space, then we can use the Hilliard Tobacco Co. store, which is where I play poker with some other guys on a regular basis. I'm not sure what Jim, the owner, asks for in terms of rent. I could find out, if there was interest.

Not sure of a space off-hand that we can use for free. I wouldn't mind using my place, but I don't have any tables. If someone brings the table(s), then I can make space - that's no biggie, really.