-Anti Zombie Crew-

schmuckingham

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, this is ridiculous. Wolfman told me that he had a dream last night about zombies attacking him and his family in a castle with a moat... but he woke up because his mom wouldn't stop vacuuming the castle floors. Now I see why...

Haha, this is ridiculous. Wolfman told me that he had a dream last night about zombies attacking him and his family in a castle with a moat... but he woke up because his mom wouldn't stop vacuuming the castle floors. Now I see why...

:nono:

:eek: Looks like I have just found the official "NERD" thread. :lol:

Wow, I can't believe I'm reading a thread about killing zombies. :nono::lol:

:supergay:

You're the one pokin' around here while you're on vacay.....I think you secretly want to join our club ;) Besides.....There's guns & half naked women in here.....So I'll gladly be a nerd!!! rofl.gif

ok, can the new zombies ride bikes? and if so am I required to wave as they pass??

that's all i have

wait what if they are on a scooter. also, do they take the msf course?

I think it depends on if they're HD zombies, or sport bike zombies. As far as the scooter zombies.......I think that's up to your discretion, and if they want the insurance rate decrease.....They'll take the MSF......Or kill their insurance agent first. Not sure what their thought process will be on that one, assuming they're the Super Zombies & still have all their mental facalties