I hate...

girlygirl18t

i hate being sick. i have the flu and i feel like total crap! The only cold medicine that works on me is "Green Death flavored NyQuil" it messes me up for days and makes me have weird dreams. (and run on sentences/misspelled words)

I dreamed that i was on a shopping trip with Jessica Simpson at Walmart! of all the places in the world to shop, we go to Walmart. anyway crack is bad um-kay.

Originally posted by copperhead:

whiskey is a cure all

get a pint of jack, take a couple shots and see how you feel in the morning

I'm sure that would make everyone feel better... or throw up. Good suggestion. Hope you feel better. :D

In the same boat, except compounded by wife and kids also being sick. I've got an ear infection that I've been nursing for two weeks, and now I've come down with some kind of cold that my wife brought into the house. She's got it, I've got it, and my two and five year olds have it. Being sick sucks.

Guest Harris92
Being sick blows, and I do know of people who take a couple shots of whiskey when they get sick, and swear it makes them feel better. A lot of people do that shit for a sore throat. ;)