otterbein is turning ghetto

LJ

check out this crime alert I got in my email today

Description of Crimes: A female student was walking north on Knox Street north of College Street (beside the Zeta House). Three African American males approached her and asked for a cigarette. The student immediately ran away and the suspects chased her. She ran into a residence on West Main Street occupied by students. The resident students went to the front porch and saw the suspects in the Westerville Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing Care, Inc. parking lot. They viewed the suspects physically assaulting a male victim (not a student) in the parking lot. They viewed the victim run towards Main Street. They heard shots fired at the victim. The victim crossed Main Street and fell to the ground on the sidewalk. Students called 911 and proceeded to help the victim. The victim was shot at least twice. The Westerville Police arrived and handled the crime scene investigation. The victim was transported to Grant Medical Center. His wounds were not life threatening.

punk ass kids

Originally posted by Y0gi:

OMG BLAX POEPLE!!!

OMG I know!! They are so scary, I hope I never see one!!! :rolleyes:

btw, I never said anything about black people, that was the official crime report from the college

My g/f goes to Otter and lives on campus. Where that the girl in the above story (it's on NBC too), and where the guy was shot is where she used to park her car until she moved to her apt. recently. It's definately a more secluded parking lot, so I could see that happening.

I guess these same guys have also mugged some people in the campus center parking lot as well (well, at least it was 3-4 black guys w/ a gun, could be someone else, but I'd assume the same group).

Those are the kind of people that deserve a slow, painful death.

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

My g/f goes to Otter and lives on campus. Where that the girl in the above story (it's on NBC too), and where the guy was shot is where she used to park her car until she moved to her apt. recently. It's definately a more secluded parking lot, so I could see that happening.

I guess these same guys have also mugged some people in the campus center parking lot as well (well, at least it was 3-4 black guys w/ a gun, could be someone else, but I'd assume the same group).

Those are the kind of people that deserve a slow, painful death.

yep, the police do believe they have committed like 4 crimes in the area including the mugging and the shooting.