Plumbers Help Needed

Guest infamous me 235

Guest infamous me 235

My bathroom sink is clogged. We plunged it and snaked it and it dind't unclog. when we run the kitchen sink, water comes up into the bathroom sink. we snaked the bathtub and nothing happened. where could this clog be at? we don't have any other plumbing.

thanks for any help.

Originally posted by Teddy KGB:

My bathroom sink is clogged. We plunged it and snaked it and it dind't unclog. when we run the kitchen sink, water comes up into the bathroom sink. we snaked the bathtub and nothing happened. where could this clog be at? we don't have any other plumbing.

thanks for any help.

What, no toilet?

Seriously though, it sounds like the kitchen sink is last in line on the way to the sewer and the clog is after the kitchen sink, so when it can't go out to the sewer it comes back up the bathroom sink. Try snaking from the kitchen sink by removing the goosneck in the drain and running the snake from there.

edit: I'm not a terd herder so this is only an educated guess.

some where you should have a claenout in your big drainline just inside the house before it goes out to the main sewer in the street find the cleanout and run the snake there you may have roots in the drain tile depending on hos old the house is you can rent a special snake with a root cutting head if that ends up being the problem

hth