Any airsofters/paintballers on here???

Fonzie

Kids got me & them some airsoft shotties for Father's Day (Yeah.....I know ;)) They say they're gonna pown 'ol dad, as they're always out playing with their friends. I got 'em into paintballing last year, and now they have their own markers. SamBusa & a bunch from his church, the boys & myself had a pretty big game last summer

Just curious if there are any other "enthusiasts" on here

i got all my gear.

im shooting an old school shocker. i love it

I got a Custom 98, with the M16 conversion kit. What's a shocker.....haven't heard of that before?

I've played a couple times. Still got that bruise on your leg Fonz?

It was on the inside of my bicep

Here's the one the kids got me in a roundabout way. Dad figured he'd better exchange up for a full auto to take on all 3 of them, since they were talkin' trash about "Powning" me in my Father's Day card!! ;) 600 rounds outta be able to hold them off/pin them down for awhile!! :D

yhst-41902112641410_2009_24163992

BTW.......Kid...Your linky no worky ;)

Me and my buddies used to go down to Splatter Park every weekend back in the day, then we all just got too busy with crap and got stuck with having to work every weekend. It's been a long arse time since I've played, but I would definitely be game for playing again. Good Lord, I've dumped so much money into my marker/gear, no need for it to go to waste aye?! :D

I play speedball:
Hey Rainbow Brite.....Did those markers come in the colors of the rainbow , or did you paint them to suit your personal lifestyle preferences?!? :supergay: I think I see purple on the top one

:D

id play.. ive played before, but i dont have any of my own gear

I paintball a little bit..definitely up for playing anytime tho....We should definitely organize a game sometime tho.

Aaron

there are a bunch of guys down here that will play at the drop of a hat. just let me know im sure adam will play and i think gruff has all the stuff too.

It's been a long arse time since I've played, but I would definitely be game for playing again. Good Lord, I've dumped so much money into my marker/gear, no need for it to go to waste aye?! :D

Haven't played in years...l've got a M98 w/shitty full auto kit... I'm game though!!

Since there seems to be interest....Maybe late Sept/early Oct. we can get something together, once it starts cooling down & riding season starts winding down.

Sam said this past winter he's got a new spot/woods all picked out near his property, and I think he's only little over an hour for you C-bus folks. Have to see what he thinks about expanding the game a bit :D

Finally got to try out my Father's Day present today with my boys & one of their buddies. We went over to the school property right behind us. Those airsofts are a friggin' blast!! Don't have to worry about where your paint's gonna splatter, and only gear I wore was pair of goggles. You should'a seen my oldest & his buddy scatter when I snuck up behind 'em & started sprayin' them with that fully auto 600 round hopper!! :lol:

Hey Rainbow Brite.....Did those markers come in the colors of the rainbow , or did you paint them to suit your personal lifestyle preferences?!? :supergay: I think I see purple on the top one

:D

They came that way, make fun all you want.... your the one on the receiving end :)

They came that way, make fun all you want.... your the one on the receiving end :)

I knew that's what your comeback would be!! :lol: I play in the woods though......So you gotta find me first...before I find you! ;):D

"Schmuckingham.......I'm comin' for 'ya!"

UMD_Video__2005_RamboFirstBlood1boxart_160w.jpg