Greetings from Finland!

Guest Crankshaft

Guest Crankshaft

Hey - So I'm in Finland now. Norway is over, and I have to say, it is probably the most beautiful country I've ever been to. The mountains and fjords are amazing, yet so common, one almost grows accustomed to them and the other breathtaking scenery.

I'm getting ready to head into Russia - it should be awesome. The border check is pretty rigorous, with an extra passport required just for this trip into the Motherland. Belarus also requires its own passport, and an entry fee of 35 dollars at the border.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to it, and hope that everyone's summer back in Cbus is filled with enough excitement to make up for all the fun, the gorgeous landscapes, and the stunningly attractive females that I'm reaping the benefit of. And I won't be going to Amsterdam, but yeah... I'll pretend to smoke one just for you, 420.

Cheers!

Guest GSRchick714
Sounds like fun - a lady I work with is from Norway, I'm sitting next to her now and she's talking to her family on the phone - they're language (Norweigan...???? I have no idea..) anyways, it sounds cool smile.gif