I need a new cell phone

302Powered

Originally posted by Tater:

I just picked up the i850 camera phone today. I finished off my i90c the other day with one final punch. So far, I like this new phone. $199 after mail-in rebate.

Did you have to re-up your contract? If not, where did you get the phone?

Guest infamous me 235

selling my phone once my contract ends in november. i think there's a change of ownership? if so, i'll sell it to you now.

i730

Guest rperry74

Just a bit of info on Nextel. Since Sprint has acquired them, and Sprint is integrating them into their network, the two way feature will not be available much longer (The network will not support this feature). I think this will happen when they do the change over in 2006. This information comes from inside, so research this before signing up for any more contracts.

Disclaimer: I recieved this information on a confidential basis, as it would affect a lot of Nextel subscribers should they find out and panic, so check and make sure this is credible information, I have no other way to confirm or deny the facts given to me.

Originally posted by I Sell Shit:

Just a bit of info on Nextel. Since Sprint has acquired them, and Sprint is integrating them into their network, the two way feature will not be available much longer (The network will not support this feature). I think this will happen when they do the change over in 2006. This information comes from inside, so research this before signing up for any more contracts.

Disclaimer: I recieved this information on a confidential basis, as it would affect a lot of Nextel subscribers should they find out and panic, so check and make sure this is credible information, I have no other way to confirm or deny the facts given to me.

Wouldn't this void all contracts? I signed up and am paying for the 2way feature...I damn well better be getting it.

Originally posted by CRXPowered:

Thanks for the offer but I'm looking for a new phone along the lines of I836 I850 or an I930. Plus I already have a contract.

i930 isn't out, and was just approved by the FCC three weeks ago. How much will you pay for a new i836 with 0 minutes total usage. What phone did you have service on? PM me if you want details. If you are looking to upgrade, your cheapest price is to go to a retail store (ex. sancus store). If you don't want to re-sign a contract, expect to pay full retail price for the phone, it can be done, but it is very expensive. Let me know.

Tom

Originally posted by Stallion Motorsports:

i930 isn't out, and was just approved by the FCC three weeks ago. How much will you pay for a new i836 with 0 minutes total usage. What phone did you have service on? PM me if you want details. If you are looking to upgrade, your cheapest price is to go to a retail store (ex. sancus store). If you don't want to re-sign a contract, expect to pay full retail price for the phone, it can be done, but it is very expensive. Let me know.

Tom

Sent you a PM.

Guest rperry74
Okay, I have officially sent a "your full of shit" email to the above mentioned person. I was told the PCS network wouldn't support all of the Nextel features. Oh well, don't believe anthing you hear, and only half of what you see.

If you guys have Nextel and have issues, or need help, let me know. I will do everything in my power to make it right. I can do everything from service and repair, to upgrades, to new activations. I can try to answer all your questions too.

Tom