Anybody here Shoot?

Guest 1sweet3.4

^^^ That's pretty good.

My friend at New Albany said he would like to shoot with us sometime. I'll let him know that we are going to Powder Room, don't know if he has to work though.

So, Wednesday at 6? I'll be there, but I've never met you, how can I identify you?

Well if your friend is working New Albany.. we can go there if you want.. just post before like noon tomorrow so me and the rest (whoever else wants to show) know whats up.

Other than that, tomorrow 6pm at the powder room is fine. Ill just wear my Black alpinestar hat and my black shoes and khaki cargo pants. Ill be shooting the Hot ass Sig P229 :D

Well, if we go to Blackhawk or whatever it is in Deleware, I won't have to rent. New Albany would also be fine with me. A friend of mine (Rarest Truck on CR) would like to go too, but he refuses to go to Powder Room because of problems he's had with them in the past.

I really don't care which place we go to, I'll leave that up to you.

my parents live on 8 acres out in hilliard that i go shooting at,i have a high point 9mm rifle that for being the cheapest gun i own is really accurate and reliable, i also have a 9mm baby desert eagle and a 50cal desert eagle and imo magnum research makes some of the best guns money can buy.

I believe we are all tlaking about the Marion range (north on 23) That is a good range as long as you don't take any ass hat thats lik, knisely and fagly.

John if you want I can take you down to the FCSO multi million doller range with running targets.

As far as anything else target shooting in delaware is fun and pistol ranges are cool. If you have anything that might get you sent to Jail I suggest going to Marion (with no more than 2 or 3 people) and having fun or use some private property.

Originally posted by DragKnee66:

Ok lets make it ........

6pm.... Wend 16th.. POWDER ROOM..

next time we'll go to New Albany

If you just want to meet out in the parking lot, I'll be sitting in the truck in my sig, minus the GTR badge and with the addition of steelies in the rear with snow tires mounted on. If there's any trouble, you can call my cell, it's 740.706.9524, and my name is Mike

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Too bad I have an exam tomorrow night or id be in. Maybe next time.

-Marc

you need to start practicing so I don't kick your ass so bad next time we shoot distance....

is there anywhere close we can shoot 200-400 yards thats the fun stuff

Originally posted by 12499470:

you need to start practicing so I don't kick your ass so bad next time we shoot distance....

is there anywhere close we can shoot 200-400 yards thats the fun stuff

Fucking short people :rolleyes:

-Marc

Guest 1sweet3.4
Yeah, I had an exam that night so I couldn't make it. I'm looking online right now for some good, cheap ammo. Income taxes rule!! i'ts like a paycheck from summer in winter!! ANyway, if you guys are interested in making a big ammo buy, PM me and let me know. I think right now 3 people are in on it. just let me know the brand, the caliber and how much and then we could meet up for the cash.