Any club goers here

Sam1647545489

Ok, guys I got some of your info. I am thinking about throwing a huge party there with a special DJ for music.

The club has multi floor levels and has a VIP section with its own bar. There are 2 bars on the main floor and 2 bathrooms for each gender. As of right now, music is hip hop, but trying to get them to change it or have different nights for different music types. We just need some ideas to make a bar that everyone will enjoy.

What types of music do you guy like to hear in a club. I doubt there will any room for live bands but we can maybe work something with the dj to play some different stuff.

I remember glow.... that place was pretty tight back in the day. I always liked it better then red zone.

It had a nice chill area on the second floor, it had this crazy foam or bubble room also. Music was good also but i can't remember the prices on the drinks..

T.c.

Guest Redracerx
If your concerned about the genre of music in your club, mix it up with all different kinds. I'm not talking about just hip-hop, D&B, techno, rock, but also at least one night a week have some jazz and blues. It will bring in a lot of different types of people, on nights when you didn't expect.