Hollywood.

Devils Advocate

Originally posted by Old Dirty Bastard:

For this place I guess but when I think of a good flame artist I think of someone who flames so good the receiver of the flame wants to punch the guy he gets so mad.If they had a TOP GUN for people who flame the best one on here would only be a janitor there

So in other words, you're a rambling, senile geriatric that does nothing all day long but reminisce about when him and his homies use to listen to KRS one and deal drugs out they momma's house?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by B1sh0p:

So in other words, you're a rambling, senile geriatric that does nothing all day long but reminisce about when him and his homies use to listen to KRS one and deal drugs out they momma's house?

Yeah probably like how you sit around with your buddies eating corciden and huffing whipped creme out of a can wishing you could get a better high while listening to computer generated music and twirling a glow stick for 8 hours

Man, I wish I had sold drugs for Fubu like you did, because then I'd know what Corciden is. I guess it takes a special kind of hoodrat to put together an entire paragraph without any mistakes, though. You get a gold star! (Disclaimer: star does not contain actual gold and is NOT legal tender at ANY liquor stores)

Originally posted by Old Dirty Bastard:

Coriciden isnt "hood rat" shit Thats Dublin dumbass and dont play dumb When I worked in Loss Prevention I learned about that because I caught bunch of bitch ass suburb fucks stealing the shit out of that stuff and whipped creme at least hoodrat dumb fucks kill there minds with real drugs.

See TJ, im not the only kid that doesnt know what the hell that shit is.

-Marc

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

-Marc

Something had to fuck that dudes head up I tried to bait his ignorant ass in a friendly flame war and he has punked out atleast three times and I only have been posting weak shit so far at him I can only imagine how bad he will be when I tear into his ass with some good shit.

-Marc

ha i was wondering what the hell he was talkign about too. Tj no offense bro but you really show your age. Even though i dont know what that is but as your screen name points out you fit the roll.

Originally posted by The Vette:

Again, someone please explain what the hell is goin on...

From what I understand, Hollywood was posting in multiple sections about how he knows Sonny, and that Sonny will race anyone on here. People flamed him fo being such a nut swinger and acting like hot shit

Then he posted a picture of himself doing a weelie on a Ninja 250. Jon (Bishop) said he looked like a bitch, Jon (Bishop) called him out in the flame room. Now some people are flaming Jon (Bishop), and some people are flaming the people flaming Jon.

Atleast thats what I can figure out.

Originally posted by Theoretic:

You two fight like a married couple constantly.

Marc is just a little envious of me, I mean it is hard to wake up every morning and realize you drive a cark, and have a homosexual brain chemistry.

Originally posted by B:

Marc is just a little envious of me, I mean it is hard to wake up every morning and realize you drive a cark, and have a homosexual brain chemistry.

Everyone take a good look at Brandon, he is suffering from a terrible illness once thought only to infect Mustang owners...SPS. smile.gif

-Marc

*for anyone curious to the meaning of SPS, do a quick CR search ;)

Originally posted by B1sh0p:

Wow, you guys took this thread from mildy amusing to horribly sickening in less time than it takes for marc to spooge on a girls leg before entry, Thanks.

Stop it. You're posts become less fuuny everytime you try and knock on me.

-Marc

Everyone take a good look at Brandon, he is suffering from a terrible illness once thought only to infect Mustang owners...SPS. smile.gif

-Marc

*for anyone curious to the meaning of SPS, do a quick CR search ;)

I have sex with hot chics....How about you marc, or should I say 104????if anywants to know what that means ill be more then happy to tell smile.gif

and sps is small penis syndrome, marc seems to be familar.

Originally posted by B:

I have sex with hot chics....How about you marc, or should I say 104????if anywants to know what that means ill be more then happy to tell smile.gif

and sps is small penis syndrome, marc seems to be familar.

Ok, I'm curious. What's the 104 mean?

What's really funny about this is if it's the Sonny I think it is. His 250 most likely run with a 750. This would be the guy that wiped the floor with a riced Honda, in a diesel Excursion 2 out of 3 runs.

But it might not be the same guy. Hey Jon, why not race him and find out. Either your gonna get a bike out of the deal, or your ass will be walking home. If its' who I think it is, you will be walking home that night. So let us all know if you deside to pony up and run the guy so we call all come watch.