Sam "The Vette" Real best time?

Mensan

Originally posted by evorx7man:

Don't you think this topic has been run in to the ground a bit dodge boys?? I mean your point has been proved, this is just old now. But thanks for the good entertainment anyhow.

I don't really care about this slip or that slip but the dodge boys didn't start this thread.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stvbreal
Originally posted by GAS,GRASS OR ASS:

sorry mr nuthugger I'm done done running it into the ground yet go back into the hole you crawled out of

No. And what does "I'm done done" mean? I think you are done.

Anyone who knows anything about photoshop can tell its a fake. Look at the light gray box around the 16 and then look at the original. There is no gray tint to the original. I would say that whoever edited this is photoshop should take some Photoshop classes and try it again so it is not so obvious.

Originally posted by jallen100:

Anyone who knows anything about photoshop can tell its a fake. Look at the light gray box around the 16 and then look at the original. There is no gray tint to the original. I would say that whoever edited this is photoshop should take some Photoshop classes and try it again so it is not so obvious.

Wow, as if all of us didn't already know that. Good job detective.

Originally posted by jallen100:

I am assuming you are a Ford owner as well. That explains your post. Dont worry, your dumb ass reply is ok. I will just consider the source.

I wonder how many times your ass has been handed to you by Fords. If you like, I know of three in just this stretch of posts that would be glad to add to that count.