Sam "The Vette" Real best time?

Mensan

Originally posted by jallen100:

I am assuming you are a Ford owner as well. That explains your post. Dont worry, your dumb ass reply is ok. I will just consider the source.

Lets think about this for a second. Whos is the dumbass really? The guy that comes into page 2 of a thread based on calling a timeslip fake and once again repeats a known fact that has already been stated numerous times throughout the entire thread. Or me for simply pointing out the fact that you are a moron. As far as talking shit about fords, you drive a fucking dsm. Just say when and where, Id be glad to see how fast you car is.

[ 20. September 2004, 03:38 AM: Message edited by: cripsidejordan ]

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Venomss:

I wonder how many times your ass has been handed to you by Fords. If you like, I know of three in just this stretch of posts that would be glad to add to that count.

Umm let me think. I would have to say never. Unless you can run faster than 7.08 @ 191 I would suggest you not throw that offer out.

Actually I dont drive a DSM. I just never changed my profile. First off I did not read the entire thread. I just thought I would post my opinion. Second off it has nothing to do with Sam. His shit is flying regardless of a couple of tenths. I just wanted to post my opinion about the time slip. Then a couple of people wanted to make smart ass remarks so right back at ya. Now lets really look at this and see who the real moron is.

Hey dont bash on DSM's too much :D . And I wasnt leaving a smart ass remark.I was explaining the facts to somebody who obviously cant read or they would have read the 500++++ replys to the 2 stupid threads about this and would have known he admitted it was fake graemlins/gay.gif

Originally posted by Republicant:

He really does have a seven second car, John. He posted pics of it awhile ago. Thing looks mean.

Here on this board, we talk shit about street cars. There is no lack of fast Fords on this board. If someone wants to talk shit about their race car vs. a street car, they have already lost the argument. It has about as much merit as, "Oh yeah, well my friend has a blah blah blah." Run what ya brung. I'd be willing to bet money, alot of money, that his street car couldn't even beat my pig of a luxury car. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Mensan:

Here on this board, we talk shit about street cars. There is no lack of fast Fords on this board. If someone wants to talk shit about their race car vs. a street car, they have already lost the argument. It has about as much merit as, "Oh yeah, well my friend has a blah blah blah." Run what ya brung. I'd be willing to bet money, alot of money, that his street car couldn't even beat my pig of a luxury car. :rolleyes:

Beelzebub must be getting chilly - I am publicly agreeing 100% with Mensan and, thus, Hell has frozen over. :eek:

Seriously, I couldn't have said it better, so I won't try.

Dude get over it. I was racing cars faster than yours 10 years ago. I have already done the NSCA thing and everything. We were street racing 8 and 9 second street cars on the west side 10 years ago so dont even try puffin your chest out to me about your Mustangs. If you don't have at least a 9 second street car then you are wasting my time and your breath.