I support cloning

Ramsey

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sold the wing on ebay for 260$I am glad to see all of the bitchs can come with their" uhh, uhhh, uhh i uhh whatever." also to see i joined one of the weakest forums ever. I had the car for only 10 days before i went to trails, and its an automatic.AT least i come with fresh takes, new ideas and i dont have people race my car! Dont worry, looking to put plenty of bolt-ons to hopefully run l2's.

Originally posted by 98dirtybird:

Sold the wing on ebay for 260$I am glad to see all of the bitchs can come with their" uhh, uhhh, uhh i uhh whatever." also to see i joined one of the weakest forums ever. I had the car for only 10 days before i went to trails, and its an automatic.AT least i come with fresh takes, new ideas and i dont have people race my car! Dont worry, looking to put plenty of bolt-ons to hopefully run l2's.

If you don't like the board then stop posting on it. It's a very simple concept. I hope you're not refering to me when you talk about people racing others cars, what do you care in the first place? I race it myself and don't talk shit about people just because other people are making fun of you, thats not how to make friends. Now you have probably one of the only people who felt bad that you were getting so much shit not really feeling bad anymore. graemlins/thumb.gif

Thought I saw you driving a WRX? I was kinda hoping that you'd burned that T/A to the ground. Oh, and being an automatic isn't an excuse. They're right on par with the 6 speeds.

Originally posted by Republicant:

.... You're 4 and a half feet tall.

Knocking on someone's stature isn't right, It's something we have no control over, making fun of somones physical attributes? what a big man you are. This should be as unacceptable as racial slurs.

Guest Harris92
Originally posted by Shrek:

Knocking on someone's stature isn't right, It's something we have no control over, making fun of somones physical attributes? what a big man you are. This should be as unacceptable as racial slurs.

I totally agree, very well said. Although I dont think Jon, was being totally serious. Sounded like he was just fuckin around. 98dirtybird, your attitude sucks. If you dont like the board, then please get the hell off so none of us have to lisen to your bullshit. graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

Sold the wing on ebay for 260$

Good, that thing was hideous and the laughing stock of the F-Body community, not to mention the local automotive community too.

I am glad to see all of the bitchs can come with their" uhh, uhhh, uhh i uhh whatever."

I think you just described your own statement. What the hell were you trying to say?

also to see i joined one of the weakest forums ever.

Actually one of the stronger forums. You just kinda started off on the wrong foot, and got the newb beat-down. Grammar is your friend, mad tight yo dawg.

I had the car for only 10 days before i went to trails, and its an automatic.

Good for you. I dynoed mine the day after I got it and took it to the track that week. Mine's an auto too, your point?

AT least i come with fresh takes, new ideas and i dont have people race my car!

graemlins/wtf.gif You think you're the first person to slap some WS6 shit on your car and run around pimping it? Wrong son, sorry about your pride. Ricers have been doing that in the F-Body world since the 70s.

Dont worry, looking to put plenty of bolt-ons to hopefully run l2's.

You need a stall converter and drag radials. You'll hit 12s all day. Just learn to launch.

A word of advice. Don't take us too seriously. You've been out with us to Kroger and obviously had a good time. Ya just gotta get to know the ropes around the internet. Takes time and some ribbing smile.gif

car-stats.com says a trans am will run 13.9 and by my "fresh takes and ideas" i meant what i post. I have been around CR since the airport before it had the tree back in 2002. No, i am not 4' tall, i am 5'11" Eric is 5' tall maybe.

He is my freind, if you want to take this to the yard i will. and yes he does now drive a wrx. Hopefully i will see you soon.

car-stats.com says a trans am will run 13.9 and by my "fresh takes and ideas" i meant what i post. I have been around CR since the airport before it had the tree back in 2002. No, i am not 4' tall, i am 5'11" Eric is 5' tall maybe.

He is my freind, if you want to take this to the yard i will. and yes he does now drive a wrx. Hopefully i will see you soon.

Quoting retarded internet sites for vehicle times is just that, retarded. I will place money on the table stating we can go to any dealership, "test drive" a LS1 TA at Trails, and it will run quicker than a 13.9 with a decent driver. It's that simple. You willing to place a wager?

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "take this to the yard", but remember threats are not tolerated around here. Just a friendly warning.

So anyways, I take it you bought Eric's TA that had the giant batwing on it? Or do you sport another TA I've not seen before? Like I said, take it easy around here. It's only the internet graemlins/nonono.gif

Most TAs run about 3500lbs, and Formulas about 3400lbs.

Honestly, I've seen LS1s at Trails run anywhere from mid-14s to low 13s. It depends on a lot of factors, the major one depending on driver.

Like I said, slap a stall and some DRs on your car, you'll be in the 12s pretty much without trying.

Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

...you should be running 12's stock ...

Huh wuh? The majority of LS1s can't hit 12s stock (although we all like to think otherwise don't we). But there I said it. And I don't know of any LT1s aside from the single digit freaks out there that pulled a 12second pass outta their ass.

Telling a newb in a 94 TA that he should be hitting 12s stock - thats kinda harsh dont you think?

Here is a formula to get et and trap by weight and horsepower.(weight on door 4277lbs)

(lbs from motortrend.com empty 3300)

MPH = 234 * (HP / Weight) ^ .3333

ET = 1353 / MPH

you will get 13.64 and 12.50

Curb weight (probably the 3300 you are quoting) is the weight of the car wet (all fluids, full tank of gas IIRC). Gross Vehicle Weight (more than likely the 4277 you are quoting), is the Curb weight PLUS passengers and cargo. This is assuming X number of passengers (however many the vehicle is designed to hold) at Y weight, and A amount of weight of cargo per person. Can't remember those exact numbers, but that's how it works.

Originally posted by Mowgli:

Huh wuh? The majority of LS1s can't hit 12s stock (although we all like to think otherwise don't we). But there I said it. And I don't know of any LT1s aside from the single digit freaks out there that pulled a 12second pass outta their ass.

Telling a newb in a 94 TA that he should be hitting 12s stock - thats kinda harsh dont you think?

The TA is a 98, it's of the LS1 variety.

However, the only stock 12 second LS1s (that I know of) are 01-02s with the factory LS6 intake, a helluva driver, and a tailwind during a -2500 DA track day. But it is possible smile.gif And I'm talking stock, down to the factory radials and paper air filter.

Originally posted by Formulate:

graemlins/wtf.gif You think you're the first person to slap some WS6 shit on your car and run around pimping it? Wrong son, sorry about your pride. Ricers have been doing that in the F-Body world since the 70s.

Didn't you just buy a WS6 hood?... :confused:

Ricer. tongue.gif

When i got the car from Eric it had double wing(gay) and sold it.Put on the stock spoiler. I t also had the ram air and stock hood, ws6 and stock wheels, hooker cat-back,jet stage 1, a KN filter, and dropped like a 1.5",also tinted windows, and racing stripes.I put my alpine head unit in there and I just bought snow tires for the 16's. Looking to by slp lid,maf, bellow next paycheck.