I support cloning

Ramsey

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 98dirtybird:

No, I have the ws6 badge, and on the wheels too.

Take off the badges, its not a WS.6. I heard that that same car had a powerdyne (junk) supercharger on it, but never saw under the hood to verify. Also, I DO remember seeing an NX bottle sitting under the back glass, was that ever hooked up? or was it just for looks?

The NX was never hooked up, the pre owner was going to run a dry shot untill everybody told him he must run a wet system.As for the badge thats more of a way to get more races.Oh, and it never had a powerdyne, but i am looking at vortech.

Originally posted by 98dirtybird:

The NX was never hooked up, the pre owner was going to run a dry shot untill everybody told him he must run a wet system.As for the badge thats more of a way to get more races.Oh, and it never had a powerdyne, but i am looking at vortech.

Nitrous bottle for display purposes only = RICE! Second, I could have sworn I saw a boost gauge in a pod on the A-pillar. If that was for display purposes too, then your friend is truly an elite ricer.