Idiot drivers...

Guest jpurdy2003

Guest jpurdy2003

I can't stand:

People who have lived in Ohio all their lives and can't drive in snow for shit.

People who think that because they own a Stupid Useless Vehicle they have the right to drive like Tommi Makkinen in this weather.

People who don't understand that just because their car/SUV/minivan has AWD to help them accelerate, it doesn't mean their commuter shit pile brakes any better than anyone elses car.

People who rubberneck any car that's pulled off the side of the road, even if it's just a flat tire or breakdown or someone letting their ignorant ass kids take a piss.

People who drive 20 MPH slower than every other car on the freeway because they lack the ability to competently drive in the snow.

People who put "it's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand" stickers on a stock Grand Cherokee and can't even drive the thing well enough to get out of a 6"-8" snowdrift.

People who don't know how to change a tire.

People who think that apocalyptic snowfall excuses them from the obligation to use their mirrors and check their blind spots.

People who can't comprehend what the word "Yield" means.

Why is it that massive snowfall attracts bad drivers like fat bitches to pickup trucks?

I agree with everything but the Jeep sticker. I dont have any problems in my Jeep. And yes I have one of those stickers :D .

But I do agree most people are idiots. There should be a driving course that is mandatory for people buying an AWD or 4WD. Have them realize they are not indestructable and will get into a mess just as fast as everyone else if not careful. Maybe bouncing there car off of a few walls or trees will teach them something.

no no i agree with the jeep sticker, im right now in the middle of trying to fix a simple fucking broken leafspring in my jeep(95 cherokee) first i broke the peice of shit bolt that held it to the frame, and i was like shit, but i figured it wouldnt be so bad. wrong, the cherokee leaf spring is bolted to a box welded to the frame, and there is a nut welded to the inside of the box, well the nut broke off, and my brother and i have been working on getting this box off for 2 days now. and all we have acomplished is putting two gigantic holes in my frame. and when we called my dads friend(owns chrystler/jeep dealership) for help he says that almost every leaf spring they replace on a jeep like this they have to remove this fucking gay box. i mean wtf mate. so needless to say as soon as we get this thing done and back together im selling the piece of shit.

anybody want to buy it.

jeeps rock

I love seeing those stickers on stock wranglers with the same ground clearance as my two wheel drive tacoma. Seriously, those guys must be bad ass off-roaders to be allowed to have that sticker, otherwise they would just look like poser douchebags, right?

Originally posted by copperhead:

jeeps rock

I love seeing those stickers on stock wranglers with the same ground clearance as my two wheel drive tacoma. Seriously, those guys must be bad ass off-roaders to be allowed to have that sticker, otherwise they would just look like poser douchebags, right?

Mikes jealous that he doesnt have anything to go off roading in... graemlins/slap.gif

-Marc

jealous of a stock wrangler? bitch please...

besides, there is *NO WHERE* in central Ohio worth going to do any off-roading. Marc, let me know when Rick decides that he no longer cares about how his precious little nissan looks, and I'll bring him along on some trail rides

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by copperhead:

jeeps rock

That was my point. I have no problem with a true Jeep enthusiast sporting the sticker. However, I think it's atrocious when those stickers are on Jeeps that never see anything more "off-road" than a gravel driveway.

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by T-WRX:

I can't stand:

People who post all the thing they dont like on the internet.

Lifes a bitch, get a helmet.

And we can't stand you, either. graemlins/slap.gif

If your sole purpose of joining CR is to offend the vast majority of our membership, please don't let the door hit your Pooparu-driving ass on the way out.

I hate the jeep stickers too. Who says a jeep can go offroad. My club spends more time pulling jeeps up tiny hills than any other vehicle out there. Of course that might have something to do with the other rigs getting radical modifications all at the same time.

Evan

Originally posted by Tractor:

I hate the jeep stickers too. Who says a jeep can go offroad. My club spends more time pulling jeeps up tiny hills than any other vehicle out there. Of course that might have something to do with the other rigs getting radical modifications all at the same time.

Evan

hehe! *shhhh*(whispers: You've got Jeeps in your sig. 2/3 of the pics in your sig! That's pretty funny!) I would agree though about the stickers on stock Jeeps. But, it is a Jeep thing, and since I haven't owned one, I guess I just don't understand...

To be honest. Jeepers are the people I want in my club because most of them pay there membership dues and never show up for another event again. Thats just money for the club to have really cool picnics, trail rides and buy nice equipment with.

Evan

Guest slowjoe
i passed a stuck jeep wrangler in my stock sti on 70w during the storm. i would have stopped but he was outside the vehicle on a cell phone so i figured he would make it. i can only assume he was driving too fast,lost control and ended up too far off the road. fwiw

Uh. I just drove to New Jersey and back this week. I must say, the worst drivers out there in in the state of Penn. THey have no clue what they hell they are doing. The worst thing is they dont know how to merge, haha