Team "Z06"

Putty

Seeing as how there has been multiple threads related to you all, pertaining to your macho head games, I thought i'd make one, too.

Man, y'all had no chance with that Gixxer. I'm done..as you were. graemlins/nutkick.gif

What are you talking about? The last bike that came up against "Team Z06" got dragged around 270 like a ragdoll.

BTW, you have about a week left before I make a metaphorical ragdoll out of your precious liter bike. Consider it a stay of execution. smile.gif And you thought Andrew in his sprayed Viper was fast from a 60-roll??? Remember, I saw that race, and saw you and Rigsby put maybe two bike-lengths, at best, on him. Not exactly a slaughtering, huh?

Putty, you'll be buying me Smith and Wollensky before June has passed. ;)

Originally posted by David Putty:

Seeing as how there has been multiple threads related to you all, pertaining to your macho head games, I thought i'd make one, too.

Man, y'all had no chance with that Gixxer. I'm done..as you were. graemlins/nutkick.gif

Although your initial statement is veracious, your apocryphal observation is much too obtuse to be taken in by such an implausible outcome.

Team ZO6 rules!

The inevitable demise is coming for your team. First, you, the Dr, for being responsible for this catastrophe you call a "team". Rigsby and I, along with the rest of our crew, will then feed on the rest of your hencemen, until the long overdue debacle has taken place, making the dissipation of your team a victory upon mine. Leaving us often imitated, but never duplicated, undisputed, undoubtedly detested, but rightfully the kangs of these damn Columbus streets.

The inevitable demise is coming for your team. First, you, the Dr, for being responsible for this catastrophe you call a "team". Rigsby and I, along with the rest of our crew, will then feed on the rest of your hencemen, until the long overdue debacle has taken place, making the dissipation of your team a victory upon mine. Leaving us often imitated, but never duplicated, undisputed, undoubtedly detested, but rightfully the kangs of these damn Columbus streets.

Sounds like I need to up my shot...

Originally posted by Great Googley Moogley:

hey chris you passed the house on Sat your bike looks an sound good mang. (was out wahing me new car)

You live in my hood?

You're all gay for being part of a team or crew.

:eek:http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/facesjump.gif:eek:http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/facesjump.gif:eek:http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/facesjump.gif

Originally posted by StockV6:

If I get beat by any team Z06 member from a roll, I will take all of you out to Smith & Wollensky's. You have no hope and you know it smile.gif

300 jets = $4.50

Replacing 1 blown LS6 engine = $8,000

Rigsby's tab at Smith and Wollensky = Worth it smile.gif

Originally posted by Dr. Z06:

300 jets = $4.50

Replacing 1 blown LS6 engine = $8,000

Rigsby's tab at Smith and Wollensky = Worth it smile.gif

You got it all wrong.

1 phone call to another yellow zo6, not mine = free

having a yellow zo6 with a ls2 mti built motor drive over = 20$ in gas

The look on rigsby face as it passes him = priceless

Originally posted by MSTR-TRQ:

You got it all wrong.

Truest statement ever to be typed on CR? I think so.

You got it all wrong.

I Might have to up the shot to 75 to beat him, NOES!!!1111!!one11!!!

Rigsby, counting owns you. You're still at 999. (Or you were when you posted that; posts in The Kitchen don't add to your post count.)

Fuck who? tongue.gif

You got it all wrong.

Hmmm, good point. Mighty, mighty Team Z06.

Join or be owned.