Mensan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by BW:

get me some c-5 and ill make it happen

ALSO,

1) No personal threats, racial/ethnic slurs, etc. Violation of these will be automatic ban. Anything else is fair game.

See ya bitch (and its C-4 you stupid fuck)

Originally posted by Mr. 2:

Stupider is not a word. graemlins/slap.gif heh

Uhhh, BW has threatend me and I feel very unsafe. I believe he should be banned according to your #1 rule, why dont you get on that newest crappy Admin

[ 24. December 2004, 10:17 AM: Message edited by: T-WRX ]

Guest Harris92
Hes been a member for a long time and is a good friend of mine and is well liked around here. Take a look at your profile, and get back to me about your reputation so far around here.

Threaten with what? He said if someone gave him some cas then ill(?) make it happen. Who the heck is going to give him some (more then one) C-5? Make it happen? What? I'm not 100% sure on what he means on that one. I'm sure I'll be happening too if I had some C-5s.

Originally posted by Mr. 2:

Threaten with what? He said if someone gave him some cas then ill(?) make it happen. Who the heck is going to give him some (more then one) C-5? Make it happen? What? I'm not 100% sure on what he means on that one. I'm sure I'll be happening too if I had some C-5s.

Is this english?? what the fuck, stupid zipperhead gook. And quit PMing me with your phone number and pics of yourself, Im not gay.

Originally posted by Venomss:

So, who is this guy? I've never seen a single post from a T-WRX; did he have some other screen name?

ImprezaWRX, that was banned for ethnic shit before. We didn't put two and two together until we ran an IP search and found them to be one and the same graemlins/nonono.gif