T-WRX

Mensan

Guest stvbreal

Technically there are a few people in this thread that should be banned for a personal threat. Rules are rules. I broke one and was banned. Now uphold the law on this board and do what's right.

Originally posted by Harris92:

Hes been a member for a long time and is a good friend of mine and is well liked around here.

This response is typical. Long time member and freind or not rules are rules. I know there are a few criminal justice majors out there that agree with me.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by EvilEvo:

Technically there are a few people in this thread that should be banned for a personal threat. Rules are rules. I broke one and was banned. Now uphold the law on this board and do what's right.

It's borderline, and they are respected members so I'll let it slide this time with strikes for both of them.

Stop crying.

Guest stvbreal
I'm not crying. And next time retort without making a smartass comment. You are supposed to uphold law and order around here. Start acting and typing like it. The again, why should you? You obviously got the highest post count, own the forum or something. So I gess you are allowed to be an ass. Sorry for the posts.

Originally posted by EvilEvo:

I'm not crying. And next time retort without making a smartass comment. You are supposed to uphold law and order around here. Start acting and typing like it. The again, why should you? You obviously got the highest post count, own the forum or something. So I gess you are allowed to be an ass. Sorry for the posts.

I do uphold the law and order around here. So, go play in the snow and don't piss me off.

Originally posted by T-WRX:

Originally posted by Mr. 2:

[qb]Is this english?? what the fuck, stupid zipperhead gook. And quit PMing me with your phone number and pics of yourself, Im not gay.

What a ignorant fucking pussy ass bitch hiding behind a keyboard throwing out racial slurs like the dumbass bitch he is if anyone on here is friends with this douche I know there is a few on here that are. You better check that fucker before someone else does and make a statistic out of his ass

Originally posted by Buy Here Pay Here:

While I certainly would not in any way facilitate this ;) , I'd like nothing more than to see this toolbag drown in a boiling pot of diarrhea from AIDS patients.

You just won yourself a strike too.

People, knock that shit off. Call him an asshole, a fucking pile of shit, whatever... but stop wishing for his death. It's too borderline, and I'm ready to start banning.

Why does this forum exist? You bring it on yourself for even allowing this shit to be posted in this format.

This place needs to be weeded out of all the 19 year old tough guys that have never seen violence first hand ever in their life except on fucking TV.

Seems to me this board gets more posts about non car related things in non car related forums than in any thing else, hell some members live in this forum! Is this a message board about cars?

Originally posted by SpaceGhost:

Why does this forum exist? You bring it on yourself for even allowing this shit to be posted in this format.

This place needs to be weeded out of all the 19 year old tough guys that have never seen violence first hand ever in their life except on fucking TV.

Seems to me this board gets more posts about non car related things in non car related forums than in any thing else, hell some members live in this forum! Is this a message board about cars?

Actually, I agree with you 100%.

Originally posted by Orion:

well, in that case, i hope you die in a fiery crash.

*waits

What the fuck is the point of this? It's bad enough I have to ban one respected member for this but now you want to follow too?

Very Christian of you. Grow up.

Originally posted by Orion:

yup. good for the goose is good for the gander. or did evo not teach you that while he was schooling you on how to run your own website?

Have it your way. If you are so cool, why do you bother to visit here? No one is making you be here...

Originally posted by American Badass:

Fornicate:

Wouldn't your Avitar message be considered a personal threat? If everything else that people have said on here counts as such, then I would have to cast my vote that you should get a strike yourself. Just a thought.

It's not directed at anyone. Not having a second party does not make it a threat.

If it said "American Badass, count to six and die" I could see that being a threat...

If it honestly offends you, I will change it.