How can this be DJ's kitchen...

Trouble Maker

Originally posted by The Vette:

when did this happen and why did it happen..

Now that's a good question. Honestly, I'm not directly involved so I'm not going to stick my nose any further than I have into it by creating this thread.

All's I know is two of the three original SMC members that were left just got banned for nothing (pretty much), and no one really knows about it, because that would look bad. And I'm not too happy about that.

Well see if this gets an explanation.

Eli and Jerrad both wished death on another member of this board. People have been banned in the past for it, as it can be considered a threat whether you agree or not.

They both got one-day bans for their actions, and both have been chastised appropriately.

Things are being discussed behind closed doors with us and the SMC. If you have problems with the actions taken, contact them or my brother. They're handling the situation as I was kept out of this one for the most part.

Originally posted by stealthmonkey:

just out of curosity how does "die in a fiery crash" be considered a threat?

You can ask those who consider it to be so. To my understanding, several members has contacted administration regarding that statement being made else where. Stating that it is a threat and no one should have favors and a ban is a must because everyone should be treated equally.

Your question should be. "just out of curosity who consideres "die in a fiery crash" a threat?"

In my opinion, a statement like that is not a direct threat. However, it is VERY violent and destructive and we are treating such statements as threats. We will not tolerate such violence.

Is it a direct threat? No.

Is it a violent statement on the same level as a threat? Yes.

Case in point, a year or more ago some toolbag told Anthony that he wished he would have died in his car wreck several years ago. That guy was banned immediately.

We are not going to tolerate such negativity and violence, because statements like that can only escalate a situation further. You have to be a wretch of human being to wish death on another, and that is not the atmosphere we are going to condone here. No matter if it’s public or private, if threats or violence such as this is going on it should be reported to an admin immediately and those involved will be dealt with.

With a community of so many in such a localized area, it is our job as Admins of this board to keep our members safe – and I will carry out this mission to the end. Some of you will never like what I, or any other person in a position of “authority” does here, but that comes with the territory of what we do.

Love me or hate me, I will carry out the will of what is right – whether it’s popular or not.

Originally posted by Fornicate:

In my opinion, a statement like that is not a direct threat. However, it is VERY violent and destructive and we are treating such statements as threats. We will not tolerate such violence.

Is it a direct threat? No.

Is it a violent statement on the same level as a threat? Yes.

Case in point, a year or more ago some toolbag told Anthony that he wished he would have died in his car wreck several years ago. That guy was banned immediately.

We are not going to tolerate such negativity and violence, because statements like that can only escalate a situation further. You have to be a wretch of human being to wish death on another, and that is not the atmosphere we are going to condone here. No matter if it’s public or private, if threats or violence such as this is going on it should be reported to an admin immediately and those involved will be dealt with.

With a community of so many in such a localized area, it is our job as Admins of this board to keep our members safe – and I will carry out this mission to the end. Some of you will never like what I, or any other person in a position of “authority” does here, but that comes with the territory of what we do.

Love me or hate me, I will carry out the will of what is right – whether it’s popular or not.

thats cool just make sure you follow your own rules, i think that is what people have the biggest problem with, and that is what i thought dj was getting at but i didn't ask him about it

Originally posted by Orion:

"the producer wishes to inform you that the people responsible for the sacking of the previously sacked, have just been sacked. enjoy the film."

GO HOME MEL BROOKS! tongue.gif

Guest jpurdy2003
I got a strike, and does anyone see me bitching about it or even giving a fuck? Seriously, this thread isn't needed. It's only the internet. CR will not wither and die if DJ can't log on for a day.

Originally posted by Eazy E:

I got a strike, and does anyone see me bitching about it or even giving a fuck? Seriously, this thread isn't needed. It's only the internet. CR will not wither and die if DJ can't log on for a day.

maybe not, but no one gives a shit what you think.

Originally posted by Mr. 2:

People... it was only one freaken day. I wouldn't care if I was banned for two days. Chill.

Originally posted by Beer Guy:

theres some way too much sand in vaginas around here for two people being banned for 1 day.

I think it would be pretty obvious from the subject and body of the start of this thread that I wasn't under the impression that it was only 1 day, maybe a 'little' longer.

Originally posted by Neo:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Beer Guy:

theres some way too much sand in vaginas around here for two people being banned for 1 day.

I think it would be pretty obvious from the subject and body of the start of this thread that I wasn't under the impression that it was only 1 day, maybe a 'little' longer.</font>youre pretty intuitive, mr. stout. seems im not the only person that thought it was excessive.