Here is my intro with a little blurb

Josun54

Well here is my bike.....

DSC00349smallcopy.jpg

DSC00815smallcopy.jpg

DSC00418.jpg

It is a 2005 suzuki gsxr600. I love to hit curves. I am a reserved rider unless we are on secluded roadways. I dont care if it is just me or 10 other guys I love riding. Been riding bikes since I was 5 (dirtbikes) it is in my blood. I used to work at Cycle Sport Center in Cridersville, OH. I am a gear nazi besides pants because I obviously dont have any leather pants. You find me a pair that fit and I will wear them. Wanna ride with me let me know, I will show you some challenging roads. I like wheelies sometimes but not always. (yes I can do a standup) If there are any people out riding within an hour away from Lima OH let me know. I will try to be there.

Glad to see you stuck around......Thought maybe you vacated after that other thread ;)

How long ago you work at Cridersville? Sam used to hang out there quite a bit....I'm in a few times a year. Used to talk to JJ quite a bit since he had a 'Bird too. In fact....Based on serials.....I'd say they were twins on the assembly line. I posted a ride report from their Bikeapalooza thing last Sept/Oct.......Should be in the "Daily Ride" forum

Nice lookin' Zuke......like that color combo. Get tired of the blue/white all the time