Kid in a silver turbo Inslugra

Nitrousbird

- Trying to get someone to race in the start of a construction zone KNOWN for having cops in it is fucking stupid.....especially when there was supposed to be night work going on tonight. :rolleyes:

- Even if I was stupid enough to race, you'd be beating a near stock, 200k+ mile Moostang that probably cost less than your turbo setup

- If that hitting the gas next to me through a gear was all it has, sorry about your investment

- Yes, I was ignoring you when you were just driving directly next to me when we entered said construction zone w/ my cruise control on, and yes I gave you the jerk off sign when you showed off your BOV. Sorry, not impressed.

Car in question was a silver Integra, the oh-so mandatory black rims w/ polished lip, looked like clear front corners, your usual farty exhaust but wasn't too loud

black rims with polished lips are popping up everywhere. that sucks cause they look so good and people have to ruin them.... i have seen only a select few with them on it that actually look good. and one just so happens to be a vette. ;)

btw nice call on the cruise control. saw 4 cops on 270 and 161 area tonight.

Originally posted by Jelloman457:

one just so happens to be a vette. ;)

http://www.hashmarks.com/photos/gathering2000/images/jim_drags.JPG

Yup, stock Grand Sport Corvette rims back in 1996. And I bet a lot of these people probably think this is something new and original, when it was on a factory production car 9 years ago. smile.gif