THE VETTE

Mensan

Whats your problem with Mark, man? And how come you never let him know how you feel? I think it's funny that you can talk shit about Marks car and your best friend drives a 14 second version of the same car. My Lincoln was faster, man. The least you could do is photoshop a timeslip for him. If you harbor any feelings about someone here, say it now. I'll wait to post a reply until I hear from you.

Go.

i don't want to get in the middle of this i have no problems with your or the involved parties. but why don't you let Mark pick his own conflicts?

half the shit I have to read on this forum is people bitching about other people saying something about their friend. If they have a big enough beef let them bring it to the ring.

Originally posted by RX7dood:

i don't want to get in the middle of this i have no problems with your or the involved parties. but why don't you let Mark pick his own conflicts?

half the shit I have to read on this forum is people bitching about other people saying something about their friend. If they have a big enough beef let them bring it to the ring.

Its the kitchen, this is it's function. graemlins/thumb.gif

Eli brings it up because mark doesn't come here to bitch. Eli bitches for the peopla, he's a flamer for the prolitariate. tongue.gif

Actually, I believe Mark's only posts in the last six months or more were only to start shit in the Mr. Menear (sp) thread...

So, there goes that theory. tongue.gif

Originally posted by Mensan:

Whats your problem with Mark, man? And how come you never let him know how you feel? I think it's funny that you can talk shit about Marks car and your best friend drives a 14 second version of the same car. My Lincoln was faster, man. The least you could do is photoshop a timeslip for him. If you harbor any feelings about someone here, say it now. I'll wait to post a reply until I hear from you.

Go.

Uh where did I talk shit about marks car..Also Marks car and Hua's car are different idiot. Mark has a single, hua does not..First learn what the hell you are talking about before posting..

Eli, I'm not privy to all the history involved here, so what follows should be considered with that caveat in mind.

Some of the flak directed toward Mark from Sam (either directly or through the grapevine) may stem from some perceived hypocrisy on Mark's part. My understanding is that Mark, at one time, was fairly condescending toward some people on CR (i.e., Sam, I would guess) for "street racing," calling it stupid or whatever. Then, Sam, being friends with me, learned about the street race between Mark and I, which happened after Mark supposedly got "preachy" over the street racing thing. My guess is that Sam thought it was wrong for Mark to preach to people about how stupid street racing is and then turn around and street race me.

For the record, I don't care what Mark said or didn't say. He's never done anything wrong in my book, so I don't have any issue with him. I'm just trying to add some clarity here.

Originally posted by satan:

Eli, maybe you should butt out of other peoples' conflicts??? If Mark has a problem with it, he can deal with it. He doesn't need your help. He's a big boy.

Take your own advice, mind your fucking business. This is between me and Sam.

Originally posted by BACKPEDAL:

Uh where did I talk shit about marks car..Also Marks car and Hua's car are different idiot. Mark has a single, hua does not..First learn what the hell you are talking about before posting..

I know that a car that traps at 107 should be faster than 14.0. I know that you called Mark a tool. I am on more boards than just CR. For you to call me an idiot is probably the funniest thing you have posted in a long time. Unlike you, I actually do research before entering a debate. You buy a C5 and add a couple of bolt ons, and now you're King Street Racer of Columbus? I know a 19 year old kid that put a converter and a 200 shot on his C5, and ran 10's, and he only has one arm. Didn't your car run 11's? HIGH 11's? A 19 year old kid with no racing experience and only one arm could outrace you with the same mods. I really do hope you race Joes Viper, for a LOT of money.

Mark was a responsible moderator on a public forum that had a lot of kids showing up. The responsible thing for the site administration to do was publicly state that street racing is bad. That has always been CR's stance. People can make their own personal decisions, but the view of CR was that street racing was not condoned.

SAM, IF YOU NEED HELP READING THE BIG WORDS, ASK JOHN TO HELP YOU OUT. HE'S THE ONLY SMART PERSON WITH WHOM YOU HANG AROUND.

the people in this thread that are advocating that eli stay out of other peoples business need to sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.

not as if berto... here...

or ben..

here...

have never stirred the pot before.

you guys can feel free to stay the fuck out of my kitchen if it hurts your feelings to see someone take up for their homie.

This is between me and Sam.

Not to be a dick, but should something between you and Sam be on a public forum? You obviously put it here, for all of us to see, for a reason.If you did not want other's involved, logic would have guided you to e-mail or PMs.

Take your own advice, mind your fucking business. This is between me and Sam.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by BACKPEDAL:

I know that a car that traps at 107 should be faster than 14.0. I know that you called Mark a tool. I am on more boards than just CR. For you to call me an idiot is probably the funniest thing you have posted in a long time. Unlike you, I actually do research before entering a debate. You buy a C5 and add a couple of bolt ons, and now you're King Street Racer of Columbus? I know a 19 year old kid that put a converter and a 200 shot on his C5, and ran 10's, and he only has one arm. Didn't your car run 11's? HIGH 11's? A 19 year old kid with no racing experience and only one arm could outrace you with the same mods. I really do hope you race Joes Viper, for a LOT of money.

Mark was a responsible moderator on a public forum that had a lot of kids showing up. The responsible thing for the site administration to do was publicly state that street racing is bad. That has always been CR's stance. People can make their own personal decisions, but the view of CR was that street racing was not condoned.

SAM, IF YOU NEED HELP READING THE BIG WORDS, ASK JOHN TO HELP YOU OUT. HE'S THE ONLY SMART PERSON WITH WHOM YOU HANG AROUND. </font>

First of all, I did say he was a tool. That is because some of the stuff that he has done in the past and said was shady and very afflicting to what he really does outside of CR. As for your 1 arm friend, I am happy that he is able to 10 with a 200 shot and a convertor. I wasnt able to do that cause I only had a 150 shot and exhaust on my car. Maybe if I did a convertor and 200, maybe I could run 10's. So again like I said, dont say stuff until you know what I have done to my car. My car does run mid 11's daily and thats driven to and back from the track. For me and Joes race, let me and him settle that on our own. I have no fear in racing a big HP viper for money.

And as far as Hua's car trapping 107 and runnin 14's that is fine with me. What does that have to do with me. I got video of a viper runnin 11.3 at 141. So why dont you call him and cry about how his car should runnin 9's with a trap like that.

Originally posted by The Vette:

But I do know one thing, everytime I go to a local car meet or show, alot of people come up to me and Andrew and ask us if we are the people in the vids all over the net. So I am E-FAMOUS.........MUAH

Damn, you're like a regular Paul Walker...

-Marc

I made one post in one thread about why COLUMBUS RACING doesn't organize street races anymore, yet more than six months later what I said is STILL being twisted out of context. Hua even chose to make an issue out of it on Supraforums.

If that's Sam and Hua's only issue with me, then here's my resolution:

Sam and Hua, I apologize for anything bad I said about street racing, or any inference that a reader may have made about my feelings towards those who street race. Anyone who wants to street race or loves street racing will hear no ill-will from me, and may do so to their heart's content without my criticism. Everyone here are big kids who can be responsible for their own behavior, and I have no desire to tell any of you what decisions you should make in your lives.

Hopefully, I will now be permitted to engage in the occasional acceleration contest against whatever random Cobras, Vipers, Corvettes or other worhy vehicles cross my path without it becoming another Internet drama.

Please let me know if there are any other issues we need to resolve.

Originally posted by Orion:

ow.

my head hurts.

are you kidding me? i never would have believed you were japanese, sam.

And my head hurts from reading posts like this one.

Originally posted by Orion:

if i had to guess, id say it has to do with these things...

john is smarter.

john has a hotter girlfreind.

john has a cooler car. (it hurt to say that, btw.)

john has more freinds.

john has more money.

And Mark, I also apologize for calling you a tool. smile.gif