OVW blows ass chunks...for real

Bam

The clique or whatever the fuck they call themselves over at Ohiovw officially sucks my left nut. Bunch of stuck up whiney ass little bitches that never seem to get enough milk from their mother's ugly hairy tit.

fuck em all

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Gas,Grass,or Ass:

you'll post in this thread but not the one we made for you?

you skurred?

What good would it do? If I post anything it's the same reply: FUPA, fat, ugly, nasty, whore. At least one of them will be in the reply. I see no point. I'm not "skurred". i'm bored with it.

As for the meaning of this flame. Some guy on ohiovw is claiming major mods and is not willing to race. We think he is lieing or doesn't know what he is talking about. The mods and hp don't add up correctly.

Originally posted by girlygirl18t:

most are cool. some suck just like cr. I try to ignore the cock suckers.

Dave kiss my big fat fupa ass.

if CR sucks so bad then why come here why waste your time to post here? If CR is so bad well then maybe you should leave.

Originally posted by Default:

oh do I now? spill it then. I have nothing to hide from anyone....

From what I've been told, you talk a lot a shit about said female. However, you keep asking her out on dates after the fact and proposed dinner and a movie this Saturday, to which she's denied everytime tongue.gif

I gotta shop in price range.......

I'm not going to claim to be king stud most of the time I resemble a caveman smile.gif

thats why shit talking about fat ugly nasty etc..

never comes from me.

its all pink in the middle...

(zips up flamesuit)

Bring it whatever you got wich can't be much.

Originally posted by Republicant:

Again, the Fat Bitch is gross.

you have never met me you cock sucking little fagot. why do you hate on fat women soo much? is that all you can get? Or do they turn your ugly repetitive non original ass down too. I think it's saving face with the boys on the board. you know love a huge fat ass smacking your face. we all know you jerk off to it. it's all you talk about.

let try for an original come back. it can not include any of the following words; gross, fupa, fat, ugly, nasty, and whore. go ahead give it a shot. I'm sure you can do better graemlins/thumb.gif

here is some help for new words:

www.m-w.com

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by girlygirl18t:

you have never met me you cock sucking little fagot. why do you hate on fat women soo much? is that all you can get? Or do they turn your ugly repetitive non original ass down too. I think it's saving face with the boys on the board. you know love a huge fat ass smacking your face. we all know you jerk off to it. it's all you talk about.

let try for an original come back. it can not include any of the following words; gross, fupa, fat, ugly, nasty, and whore. go ahead give it a shot. I'm sure you can do better graemlins/thumb.gif

here is some help for new words:

www.m-w.com

He's not worth your time. And he doesn't have a fetish for fat girls: he packs fudge.

...Wow. You're calling me unoriginal, yet I get called a "cock sucking little faggot"?

I haven't met you, but I've seen a picture of your bulbous ass, and all I have to say to you is that I've heard there are amazing new surgeries out there that can take care of those stretchmarks you've got going.

All I can get is fat chicks? I beg to differ. I'm not going to toot my own horn or anything like that, beause you and I have already had this discussion in another thread that you never responded to, because you got owned. Hard. If anyone has any questions about the girls that I assosciate with, ask Marc or Morgan for reference.

You told me that I had to be original and gave me a list of words (Ironically, every single one of them describes you perfectly), and I'm STILL managing to erode whatever shreds of self-esteem you have left.

Before you make a nother reply saying you don't care what anyone on here thinks and how it doesn't bother you at all... realize that we all know both of those statements to be false. I used to be fat, and I know what it's like to get called overweight repeatedly. You can put up a brave face if you'd like, but at the very least I know how much this shit pisses you off. Also, if you didn't care as much as you say you don't, then i wouldn't have to keep making you look like the rotund fool that you are. Stop posting, and this shit will stop too.

I'll end this with a piece of advice for you to ponder over while you try and console yourself with a tub of Ben&Jerry's and Bridget Jones' Diary: If you don't want people to call you fat, then lose weight. If you don't want people to call you a whore, then stop fucking. If you don't want people to call you a fool, then stop talking.

Have a great fucking day, and remember... Why must you hurt your couch like that? What did it ever do to you?

Originally posted by Eazy E:

He's not worth your time. And he doesn't have a fetish for fat girls: he packs fudge.

Why the fuck are you here? The only time I've ever met you at a meet, people were avoiding your ass like girls avoid that pathetically tiny penis of yours. The day that you decide to shut the fuck up and leave everyone (and I mean everyone, not just on this messageboard) alone simply can't come fast enough.