Eli Hoffman II

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Rotarded:

I think Jesse may offer more to NOT give up the info.....

Like killing people.

"something Desperado said but the piece of shit UBB didn't leave in my post"

Without trying to offend you too much, I'd never let her, nor would she, date a redneck.... I won't finish that setence.

Originally posted by (s)aint Nothing:

Mike,

I'll send Steve over to be your house-bitch for as long as you want. graemlins/grin2.gif

Whoring your roomate out, that's great. Especially when it's Steve.

Wern't we supposed to be making fun of (mostly) Anthony and Eli (a little)? BACK ON TOPIC BITCHES! :D

Originally posted by Trouble Maker:

I can't keep this inside anymore... we should tell everyone, it's killing me inside. http://trackaddicts.net/forum/images/smiles/icon_cry.gif

Wow, just WOW! Soooo many different ways that comment could be twisted.

Here's one:

Try removing the butt-plug every once in a while. I think your backing up!

jesse also likes to wear his sisters clothes. ive got it on video. redface.gif (you know i love you, jesse)

btw, ive seen her in her pajamas. on christmas morning.

all silliness aside, if i was about 5 years younger, i would ask jesses permission to date her. besides being pretty, she also strikes me as a very intelligent, very down to earth young lady. no one in this thread (myself included) is good enough for her.

Ben, let everyone know what happens when you talk about my sister. How about you post a pic of that?

http://s91974474.onlinehome.us/cr/hand.jpeg

Jesse stabbed my hand with a steak knife because I said I was going to do bad things to his sister. Cherry flavoured lube and whipped cream...

Originally posted by Rotarded:

[qb]I think Jesse may offer more to NOT give up the info.....

Like killing people.

"something Desperado said but the piece of shit UBB didn't leave in my post"

Without trying to offend you too much, I'd never let her, nor would she, date a redneck.... I won't finish that setence.

Dude, I really have no interest in dating your sister. Hell man, I am most almost old enough to be her dad if's she's really underage. But you seems to get so twisted about it I couldn't pass it up.

I was just being an ass in that post. I know Eli and Anthony, and they are both standup guys (even if Anthony did put wire loom all over his motor and make me a mod he's still a nice guy)

The idea that they were pissed at each other sort of threw me because I hear that they have been friends along time and letting Bullshit that involved RICKY of all people come between then is silly.

Originally posted by desperado:

Something else dumb.

Shut up honkey.

"Something Chris said but UBB sucks my balls and left the quote out"

I won't have fun doing it. But I will burn your eyes out with a soldering iron so you have to live a miserable rest of your life if need be.

Originally posted by Jelloman457:

jesse dude i wont tell anyone if you PM me some pictures. you can count on me.

PM sent.

I won't have fun doing it. But I will burn your eyes out with a soldering iron so you have to live a miserable rest of your life if need be.

It would be worth it. :D