Eli Hoffman II

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Y0gi:

This thread is incradabool... Sounds like I'm the only one of you fucks with enough game to get this girl, with the exception of muscles over there in the non-running 240...

graemlins/eek2.gif

"game" is a high school replacement for things like "intelligence", "money", "class", and "culture".

when you grow up a bit, youll understand.

Intelligence? Check. Class? Double check, when I'm not around you hilljacks. Culture? Triple check, I can cook fifty times better than anybody here, and havea broad range of cultural interests. Money? Money is only good for making up for tiny penises and a lack of any of the above qualities.

"Game" is a word that, to me, encompasses all of the qualities that you insisted I'm lacking in. Can we have a Jesse's sister challenge or something?

Originally posted by Trouble Maker:

Shut up honkey.

I won't have fun doing it. But I will burn your eyes out with a soldering iron so you have to live a miserable rest of your life if need be .

Gee, we get true colors here. Not only do you threaten me but you decide to use racial comments, all in the same post. I figured you would have better sense than that.

I'll leave the other comments alone, but I'm begging to differ with this one:

Originally posted by Y0gi:

I can cook fifty times better than anybody here,

Checkmate!

If Jesse's sister in interested in arrogant, wage-challenged, self-proclaimed aristocrats, then......YOU DA MAN!

Originally posted by desperado:

Gee, we get true colors here. Not only do you threaten me but you decide to use racial comments, all in the same post. I figured you would have better sense than that.

You're an idiot, that 'threat' was towards Chris, who is a friend of mine. If you knew how to comprehend what you were reading you would have gathered that. See how he responded to that part of the post? I know that 'threats aren't tolerated here', and I wouldn't want someone I don't know even joking with me like that, so I would never do that towards someone else.

I'm having so much fun with this thread it isn't even fair, you dumb honkey. I'm about as 'white' as they come by the way, but that doesn't mean you're not a dumb honkey though.

John, it's been all fun up until now, you're about to go to far. You're almost talking about my sister like an inanimate object. Chill out, seriously.

...I wonder if Clark opened up that PM yet???

Originally posted by Trouble Maker:

[QB]

I'm having so much fun with this thread it isn't even fair, you dumb honkey. I'm about as 'white' as they come by the way, but that doesn't mean you're not a dumb honkey though.

QB]

Your ethnic background is irrelivant. It says NO Racial slurs. And you are referring to me with a racial slur.

dammit jesse, now i have to strike you. NO RACIAL COMMENTS!!!!!! NO THREATS!!!!!

now cut that shit out.

jon, you dont even have enough "game" to get you in the building, much less on the bus. recognize, fool, before i have to go "hot sauce" on your ass.

Guest infamous me 235

damn jesse, "if you cant stand the heat, get out"

why are you defending your sister? all girls turn into sluts sooner or later anyways. she'll get fucked by worse guys than the ones on CR. (if thats possibly)

Anways, i could care or less about your sister... is your mom hot? graemlins/nod.gif

(WTF WHO CAN HOST MY AV PICTURE FOR ME. MY HOST FUCKING BLOWS WORSE DICK THAN JESSES SISTER)

Honkey means Jesse has a problem using the horn in his car too much. Jesse, use your finger instead.

Chris, I am a clean Jew. I shower every evening before work and in the morning on weekends.

Now the question is, who's sister would you rather bang? Jesse's or Eric's? graemlins/grin2.gif