The kid with the red Acura NSX

Jimmy Notchback

Guest timmybgood

i know the young guy that has/had the red nsx, i think he sold it though, haven't seen him in awhile though.

he found it at a junkyard without rims, paid 8 G's or so for the car then found some wheels. the paint was faded from being an outdoor florida car, 3rd or 4th gear was gone entirely, other than that...it wasn't too bad.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lownissan
He got the car for $8,000 with a clean title because it was towed and somehow the towing company got the title. Yes, it's a 93. Yes, it is red and orange. He IS going get it painted when he gets the money. Also, he knows the car isn't that fast, and most of the time he races it just for fun. I personally have never heard him talk shit about anyone, and he hangs out with us almost every weekend. We always joke with him and make fun of him for having the car. As for exhuast, that is something else that is going get changed with money. He's a young kid with an NSX. He doesn't have a shit load of money to fix everything and modify it. Also, I don't understand why the Vdub guys are so fascinated with beating the NSX. It's a stock car that ran like a high 13 at trails.

He was talking shit especially about the supra. I heard him say "Its just a N/A with a Turbo kit." And he had some words about other cars, then he was acting really scared to run with anyone.

Originally posted by im slow:

He got the car for $8,000 with a clean title because it was towed and somehow the towing company got the title. Yes, it's a 93. Yes, it is red and orange. He IS going get it painted when he gets the money. Also, he knows the car isn't that fast, and most of the time he races it just for fun. I personally have never heard him talk shit about anyone, and he hangs out with us almost every weekend. We always joke with him and make fun of him for having the car. As for exhuast, that is something else that is going get changed with money. He's a young kid with an NSX. He doesn't have a shit load of money to fix everything and modify it. Also, I don't understand why the Vdub guys are so fascinated with beating the NSX. It's a stock car that ran like a high 13 at trails.

# 1 I do not represent the "Vdub guys" I am just one person who drives a vw ;)

# 2 That video was put up to watch and take note of his car, I made that video, I contributed it to show everyone, That would be freedom of speech.

# 3 Now for the word "fascinated ". If you have a "slow ass truck" Like your sig said and you beat a somewhat of a fast car like say a Mustang gt , i would bet money you would post that video up :cool:

I'm not pissed i just wanted to clarify a few things.

Guest lownissan

You are on the DubOhio forum.

I am also sure that you thought "I am gonna post this video, so that people in the future can take note of this nsx"

And honestly, it would take a blind, retarded monkey driving a mustang gt before i would beat it. so i wouldnt be proud of it.

Guest Varioram
Where is he on here anyway? I'm assuming he's a part of CR since he has come out like 2 weekends ina row... John, I'm with you man. Give him a nice panoramic view of the tail lights and then have sex with his girlfriend. :D

Originally posted by Nick Fox Man:

Hes a nice guy leave him alone, I am pretty sure most of you remember his gold accord with white 19s on air bags. Same person.

I had no problem with him and thought he was a nice guy. That was until he started talking trash about my car that proceeded to give him an ass beating.

Originally posted by Rane:

He wouldn't race me or the porsche either. I dunno if he finally got a run in with the porsche I think his g/f might have talked him into it. Porsche>NSX race him win and take his g/f...Or get him to race me so I can do it!!!

dude you would have got beat. i beat you worse that i beat him... everyone really you guys dont understand... when ppl say it is just an NA supra with a bolt on turbo all they mean is that it is not an stock TT Supra.. when someone says this they are not talking shit. i was there the entire time with him and i do not recall anyone not even him talking shit about any car.

well either way your car is not. and i dont think he thinks that... but who am i to say what he thinks... but me is a pretty nice guy.. i bet him in a race and he is very forward about me beating him.. and doesnt really talk shit... on differnt note did he beat the porsche

Guest Varioram
Seth, It's undetermined if he beat me or not... we never got a clean run. If you know him, tell him to come out this weekend, go from a 35roll and dont let off ;)

Originally posted by Nick Fox Man:

Hes a nice guy leave him alone, I am pretty sure most of you remember his gold accord with white 19s on air bags. Same person.

No, I don't know him. But I know Jimmy - the guy who started this thread - and if Jimmy said the guy was acting like a prick then he was acting like a prick. That's all I needed to know, really. But, then having Nick say he was acting like an ass toward him makes me believe it all that much more. I know Nick well enough to trust that if he said the guy was talking down on his car then he was.

I've known the kid for awhile, nothing real close, but we worked together when he'd bought that car shortly after I quit. It had a few things wrong with it, whic drained him to fix but bottom line he got a decent 'top of the line' car for what most people pay for an Accord.

I haven't ever known him to bullshit with people or talk shit about anyones ride, but the car deffinatelly gets gim play and he knows it ;).

and he can't get caught racing, he doesn't want to break the car, and ummm gas is expensive :).

He really is a good guy, at least he always has been to me. The NSX is lowered though, thats a funny story you should ask him about.

Thanks for your confidence John. I don't know him at all, but from what a few people are saying about him, I'm just gonna forget about the whole thing. (not that I ever really cared) If people are saying he's a nice guy, then I'll give him a chance.

Guest lownissan

Everyone that knows zack closely thinks he is a nice guy. IF he has ever talked shit about anyones car I have never herd it. He has been around custom cars ,mostly race cars, since he was little. So I know he has respect for most anything modified.

He is not on CR, but he knows a lot of people on the board. He is usually at jegs everyweekend.

Originally posted by Dr. Z06:

Checklist for Dr. Z06:

1) Call out NSX kid.

1a) Hand NSX kid his ass if he accepts call out.

2) Have sex with his girlfriend.

It was said that he likes the car for the ass it gets him.....You dont want that kind of ass. What chick gets wet for an NSX? I'm not a fan of the new one, to hell with a 91. I recall reading a motor trend "back in the day" in which they compared the acceleration, skidpad, and braking of the NSX and the Cclone of the same year. The NSX lost out on all counts. How sad is that to have your inaugural supercar get poorer handling and braking then a pickup truck?

Originally posted by Tenzig:

It was said that he likes the car for the ass it gets him.....You dont want that kind of ass. What chick gets wet for an NSX? I'm not a fan of the new one, to hell with a 91. I recall reading a motor trend "back in the day" in which they compared the acceleration, skidpad, and braking of the NSX and the Cclone of the same year. The NSX lost out on all counts. How sad is that to have your inaugural supercar get poorer handling and braking then a pickup truck?

I must say though...the girl is smokin' hott.

Guest as1980
Well, lets start off, im the guy in the nsx. Its a 93 acura nsx with a clean title. Next 93 is the year they fixed the nsx 91 n 92 have snap ring problems and thats abt it. 93 they fixed the problems. It ran a 13.67 and ive always been upfront about it. Yes its mismatched, yes exhaust is noisy, yes 4th gear is messed up. Ive been in process of trying to buy/takeover a business so this has not been my biggest concern, but i havent decided what to do with it yet so thats why nothin new is done to it. I raced the supra and it was fast and it did stomp me. I said it was na with turbo and itd be fun to play around on highway and see what happens. obviously we see what happened and i admit it. Never once said it in a condescending tone. I dont have problem talking shit about my car, but one it comes to me being a punk and my friend emily saying u wanna hit that, then it becomes problem. Ive never been jacka** to anyone and im tired of defending this car, this is 5th forum like this on interent abt my car.