The kid with the red Acura NSX

Jimmy Notchback

I am going to speak for Zac here and his car. All of you that started off talkin shit about him has made a bad judgement against him. He is an awesome kid and some of you might want to keep close tab's on his little brother who is working on one hell of a nice Mustang! We all have been hangin around Jeg's/wherever on the east side since 1988 or so. I have seen these kids grow up on racing and finaly they get something nice to drive so leave him alone. And if anyone has a problem with that come talk to me I would be glad to give you a piece of my mind ;)

Later,

Dan

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It depends. Most cars can handle spray just like this one. But you have to watch out the block is aluminum and its open deck with sleeves, so there is a chance for cylinder wall walk when boost or spray is used. Id say somewhere between 375-400 hp range on stock motor.

Dan

Originally posted by QuikSilver:

neonkiller is a good guy, I met him once on Cleveland Ave. back in the day.

I dont know if you remember, I was driving that silver GTI, talking to you about ECU upgrades I believe.

Good lookin out thanks, and yes i do remeber that was a while ago, i think i'm finnally gettin mine done soon, i'm passed my warranty miles

lol

Good to hear you're getting it done, although there is always another mod that comes up. I thought I was done with my car after my suspension, 2 years ago.

Let me know sometime when you goes are meeting up, I'm at school right now, but this summer would work. graemlins/thumb.gif

Guest Scoobysnack
Originally posted by Rane:

The only thing you said that I didn't like hearing was "I'm not gonna race anyone." But apparently you changed your mind :-p. Whats all done to that 240 besides a sr20? I personally wanted to run the NSX just to see how I fended against you. I was the kid who walked up when you were talking to the guy with the 240 and said "The Porsche wants to run you." you seem like an alright guy. Come out and get a few clean runs in. smile.gif

GT30... or GT35. Gets tuned monday.

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

It will definently be close.

-Marc

That's for sure. According to him, he should be in the low 400 to the wheels range. And I believe that car weighs less than mine. Not to mention I've only had the car a week, so I'm still adjusting to driving it. We'll have to see how it goes.

everyone that says zach thinks hes better than everybody or his car is better has it all wrong. zach and i have been friends for about 4 years now we have been to alot of car shows, and at the track together. i have never heard him talking shit about anyones car if anything i hear him brag about other peoples cars all the time. his car is pretty quick for what it is i drove the car the one and only time it was on the drag strip like right after he bought it and went 13.67 @ like 102.xx with a 2.0 60'. motor trend said that year was like 14.0-14.2 i believe, so the car is def. faster then that and i was barely in 3rd gear when i went through the traps. the car was def. not designed for 1/4 mile racing. that was the first time and prob. the only time i will ever drive an nsx so thanks zach. but anyway you guys should give a break because i know what he is talking about with everybody allways calling him out or singling him out in a crowd just cause he has an nsx. my little 1.6 sohc civic on 10psi would walk away from him on the highway with no problem and he nows that so why would he want to race v6 or a v8 on spray hes not stupid. him, his brother and his dad are around all the time and they now alot of people with really fast cars. hes pretty smart about what cars should run with whatever is on them so he pretty much knows what would hand his ass to him. so now you know its not that fast so now you guys can move on to some faster cars and leave the nsx alone.just my 2 cents from a friend that does'nt like to see his friends getting bashed when they don't deserve it.

Originally posted by carscarsandmorecars:

my little 1.6 sohc civic on 10psi would walk away from him on the highway with no problem and he nows that so why would he want to race v6 or a v8 on spray hes not stupid.

First off, way to be humble. It's funny how you say you have been friends with this kid, and then brag how much faster your "little 1.6 sohc" is than him. Nice.

Second, in this day and age, displacement/# of cylinders are becoming less of an advantage. You say why would he want to race V6 or V8 on spray, yet I'm sure he is (or could be) faster than both of those. The only really advantage is displacement + boost/spray. Stop generalizing so much.

Third, I'm glad you made it a point to let us know that your civic is way faster than 13.67. (or at least traps higher than 102.xx.) Thanks for that, we were all nervous with excitement.

Originally posted by MJ:

First off, way to be humble. It's funny how you say you have been friends with this kid, and then brag how much faster your "little 1.6 sohc" is than him. Nice.

Second, in this day and age, displacement/# of cylinders are becoming less of an advantage. You say why would he want to race V6 or V8 on spray, yet I'm sure he is (or could be) faster than both of those. The only really advantage is displacement + boost/spray. Stop generalizing so much.

Third, I'm glad you made it a point to let us know that your civic is way faster than 13.67. (or at least traps higher than 102.xx.) Thanks for that, we were all nervous with excitement.

first off, i don't have the civic anymore. and what i was saying was that my civic was'nt that quick and would walk away from him so why would he want to run a 6 or 8 on spray.

second, what i was saying is his car is stock so why would he want to run anything on spray weather it be 4,6, or 8 cylinders. like i said he is smarter than that.

and third, my civic was'nt way faster, the best it ran was 13.42 at 108.xx 60's sucked in that car.

Guest Rane
Isn't the NSX V6? Why WOULDN'T he want to run anything 4 6 or 8 cylinders big difference. The porsche was stock, my 300 is damn near stock. Mideaswell run someone he is the one with the "Super car." or whatever you classify NSX as. I think its an overprice POS but he got it for cheap and its getting him some bitches so good for him.