Linn.35

Guest 1_slow_600

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by gearhead559:

LINN where's my race? Heads up you got the jump..

Or are you going to pretend you don't see this...

come to the east side and im sure we can work something out, but as for me going to central point again i dont think that will happen.

Guest Removed

Every now agian you'll have that? Even on the EAST SIDE . Been there done that, Last Year.

Beside's we got permission from the manager at PEPBOY's on west broad again (Jimmy with the tubbed mini van work's there), just have to keep it clean.....So far it's worked ,BUt not all the Fucktard's know yet so.

Guest Removed
Originally posted by linn.35:

bring your notch to the east side and ill be more than happy to jump on the free way with you or gearhead.

Sorry ,my bitchs come to me.

Big nasty nitrous shot a v8 and all that mph and your scared of a bone stock 600.Do you want me to drive it for you then since you have a lack of driving skill. Cuz you cant race off the line?

graemlins/nutkick.gif

[ 19. July 2005, 02:05 PM: Message edited by: badhabits_blubyu ]

Originally posted by Rotarded:

STFU, you cockbagel noob! Did you just register here to start shit-talking.YES I DID everyone else here does it so FUCK YOU!

Damn, where are all these chest-pounding illiterates coming from.

I'm illiterate, LOOK AT WHAT YOUR DRIVING

How many cars do you need fag?

Originally posted by badhabits_blubyu:

I'm illiterate, LOOK AT WHAT YOUR DRIVING

How many cars do you need fag?

Look at what I'm driving? WTF are you implying?

I don't race bikes. You see, I understand the power to weight ratio that heavily favors bikes. Plus, I understand racing cars is inherently not smart and quite unsafe, but racing a bike is incredibly stupid and in all probabilities, very lethal.

Originally posted by badhabits_blubyu:

When scared you should seek help or go to church!

Is only lethal if you dont know what your doing. Me in the other hand I do alright...

I have never been scared of losing a race. I just have absolutely nothing to prove by racing you, or any other bike. In fact the only time I have ever raced to prove a point was to beat a time, not a car/bike.

I do not know you, or your skills as a rider. But I do know that travelling at the speeds that we would be, one mistake by me, you, or any other vehicles around us can cause a tragedy. I would have some protection from the structure of my car, and the fact that I have 4 wheels on the ground to keep me somewhat stable. A biker on the other hand, would have only leathers and a helmet.