Linn.35

Guest 1_slow_600

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a bad ass. He races with no helment he challenges everyone to dig races, by everyone I mean people he knows wont race him.

If no one has raced you bitches by the time I am on the road again in my stock 300zx thats only turning 13.80's or so I'll race a CAR from a dig out of your group for $50 or so just to shut everyone up.

Guest Removed
Originally posted by Rane:

What a bad ass. He races with no helment he challenges everyone to dig races, by everyone I mean people he knows wont race him.

If no one has raced you bitches by the time I am on the road again in my stock 300zx thats only turning 13.80's or so I'll race a CAR from a dig out of your group for $50 or so just to shut everyone up.

We'll be racin ,Were are all slow dig car's.There several cars you can try,Tims nova is just one ...

Guest Removed
Originally posted by badhabits_blubyu:

Don't own them, don't need them!

Crazy white boy with no lid..Don't worry Matt. I'll scrap your head off the road and toss it in the ditch, so you don't get run over by the next race..p.s. i'm parting out your bike to..LMAO

Originally posted by The Truth:

Sawbinder, <3

I'm very glad that you don't wear gear, the less stupid riders out there the better. Please die sooner, rather than later.

no shit...
Originally posted by SAWBINDER:

Hey wheres the race and can I bring some of my friends? LOL

do it man please do it.

Guest hayabusa976
Originally posted by linn.35:

bring your notch to the east side and ill be more than happy to jump on the free way with you or gearhead.

linn,u know i cant race u now that i got gears but since im a sporting man ill give u ur race from a roll then u give me mine from the dig,fair enough?

Guest hayabusa976
Originally posted by gearhead559:

Matt doesn't use that shit...it just slows him down.....

no matts just slow period graemlins/thatfunny.gifgraemlins/grin2.gif

Guest Removed
Originally posted by linn.35:

bring your notch to the east side and ill be more than happy to jump on the free way with you or gearhead.

If everyone was Jumping OFF the bridge onto the freeway, you'd ask "Where do I JUMP". NO see Linn, you could pm me for a dig race with your car when your ready,We'll met in the southend at a spot where we DIG race.Or are you scared of the SOUTH END as well..

Guest powers

If everyone was Jumping OFF the bridge onto the freeway, you'd ask "Where do I JUMP". NO see Linn, you could pm me for a dig race with your car when your ready,We'll met in the southend at a spot where we DIG race.Or are you scared of the SOUTH END as well..

Um since when is the south end scary?

your being the bitch here man. You are the one that wont race the good Doc or linn from a roll. if your such a badass "street racer" then you will play it their way. unless it is true what people have been saying by calling you a bench racer. either race or dont talk. mostly what im saying.

Guest Removed
Originally posted by Jelloman457:

your being the bitch here man. You are the one that wont race the good Doc or linn from a roll. if your such a badass "street racer" then you will play it their way. unless it is true what people have been saying by calling you a bench racer. either race or dont talk. mostly what im saying.

Well let's see ,they both know I don't roll race for mile's down the freeway. And I have no intention of putting my car on the freeway. If they want to play with me so bad, Then they can come DIG with the rest of us(slow car's). It's the only Fair race I can get or give to them. They can call me a bench racer all they want, cause my shit's out almost every weekend and some time's during the week we are out racin.