Dig or Roll?

Guest crazylady

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you feel ubber sweet now? Challenge me for $50, and as soo as you see my bike was just in a wreak, you up it too $200 and tell me to put up or shut up. Hmmm your attempts at making me look like a pussy are usless. I'm 19 and in the process of moving, why would I drag my broke ass shit to a spot, just to show you how broke my bike is?

Guest crazylady
Originally posted by Crash:

Do you feel ubber sweet now? Challenge me for $50, and as soo as you see my bike was just in a wreak, you up it too $200 and tell me to put up or shut up. Hmmm your attempts at making me look like a pussy are usless. I'm 19 and in the process of moving, why would I drag my broke ass shit to a spot, just to show you how broke my bike is?

I don't think he know's your bike is broke...

Guest crazylady
Originally posted by The Family Sedan:

When people say "I'll give you three", that means, three car length head start, and the "hit" is the three honks or whatever starts the race???

Little confused here.

That about right!Three car or bike lengths and the go (or jump)

Originally posted by badhabits_blubyu:

put your money where your mouth is! Im willing to bet Ill give you 3 and the hit with that ugly ass green cow of yours for $200.00 so put up or shut the Fuck UP!!

We must all welcome the next foul mouth ass to join the board.

His name is Matt. He enjoys long walks in the grassy meadows while wearing his pirate patch. Matt is a gender bender. Matt was once caught shaking his weiner in front of the ladies auxillary club. Just call him Matt.

Originally posted by Crash:

Ok, but I am not bringing any cash with me.

its ok. matt takes plastic. or rubber. or old tires. or any other poly-somethingoraother that you can drag out with you. it all goes in his front yard.

Originally posted by ZYUL8TR:

We must all welcome the next foul mouth ass to join the board.

His name is Matt. He enjoys long walks in the grassy meadows while wearing his pirate patch. Matt is a gender bender. Matt was once caught shaking his weiner in front of the ladies auxillary club. Just call him Matt.

More like you got caught shaking your weiner in the doll house ,but no one really noticed that little thing.You got any thing to RACE bitch .Or are you a ROLLING start fag aswell?

Guest Removed
Originally posted by badhabits_blubyu:

More like you got caught shaking your weiner in the doll house ,but no one really noticed that little thing.You got any thing to RACE bitch .Or are you a ROLLING start fag aswell?

Now he's shaking his weiner at JENNA to? graemlins/wtf.gif

LMAO

Guest Lowered_93_SBC_S10

DIG RACING IS FOR REAL CARS AND THATS REAL DRAG RACING

HELL THEY EVEN DIG IN THE MOVIES

ROLL RACING IS FOR RICERS LIKE THEY DO IN FAST N FURIOUS OPPS THEY EVEN DIG THERE HAHAHA

Damn this is great.

Can we have a thread that will stick to the actual starting topic. Even the threads about TJ's accident have sprialed into beating down the driver of the CRX.

As far as racing, dig or roll.

It depends on what I am in. If it's the Camaro, a dig, the 4.10 rear coupled with the 27 inch tall tires, it's topping out at about 130 so roll racing, typically going over 1/4 mile the car will run out of RPM.

If I am fucking with ricers in the Durango, I roll race. Mostly because 6400 lbs is hard to get moving from a dig.

I am going to have to say that most of the guys with cars that are setup to run a 1/4 correctly are going to want to dig race. Reason is that a CORRECTLY setup drag car is going to hit the RPM shift point right or redline as it's coming through the traps. So a car that's trapping 130 pretty much means that 130 is about it's top speed as well.

The vette guys are gonna look at the rear of these cars for a while roll racing, but ultimately, the drag car will top out and the vette will drive right by because it will top our at a higher speed.

I have to agree that roll racing is sort of a ricer thing, how many of you have roll or dig raced a ricer, walked away from them and put several bus lengths on them, then let off only to have them blow past then flash their 4 ways at you claiming a victory, and tell you that they weren't done racing? And they NEVER want to go for a 1/4 mile, it's typically some shit of a clear winner, or some other nonsence that sets them up so they can get past you after you let off figuring that you clearly beat them.

Now the vette guys, I am not accusing you of that shit. There is a difference between having a car that will top out at a higher speed than the other guy. But you are still at a disadvantage going from a dig. And this isn't just about the vette guys either, pls don't think I am singling you out. There are plenty of cars on here that will go like hell once they get rolling, but can't launch really hard for one reason or another. But I am yet to see a drag car being run on a NASCAR track, or a NASCAR drag racing.

I watched a program about the fastest engine driven car that was raced on the salt in Bonneville. They actually showed it racing a Viper. The Viper walked away from the flats car up to about 150, where the Viper hit top speed. The flats car then overtook the Viper as it continued to acclerate to over 400 MPH. So, of course the guy with the Viper would have preferred a DIG race against the flats car and the flats car would want a roll race, for a good bit of distance. So these guys that are talking down roll racing or dig racing, try figuring out a way to roll race starting at a specific point and going a 1/4 mile or 1/8 mile.

So this whole dig VS roll thing is pretty much pointless. No one is going to take a race that they can't win.

[ 20. July 2005, 05:30 AM: Message edited by: desperado ]